[JUNHAO - M] Who Tops 1/2

WARNING: Smut, sex and kinks.

Inspired by: watching Highlight MV Performance Unit repeatedly and staring at Jun's lips.

= = = =

Minghao, Junhui, and three other couples sat at a cafe's corner. They were chatting about...well, you know. Kinks.

"Hey, come on~ He must a least gave a kink or something, you know like how Hoonie likes collars." Soonyoung cooed, clinging onto the red-faced male beside him.

Seongcheol laughed, "Wow that's...."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "Talk about yourself I hear you asking Chan to call you oppa in bed."

"Jeonghan-hyung!" Chan's eyes widened, going red just like Jihoon. Seongcheol blushed, hugging Chan close. He chuckled, rubbing his nape.

"If I said no, I'd be lying..." Chan playfully punched his chest, hiding his red face in his hands. Seongcheol cooed at him, kissing the much younger's red cheek.

They heard Junhui groan all of a sudden. Said male jolted, nervously gulping and blushing. Minghao across him was smirking, amusedly looking at Junhui.

Joshua rolled his eyes and nudged Junhui. "Why don't you take care of that. Go get some ass there, Jun." Joshua smirked, secretly pointing at Jun's pants and poking 'it' softly. Jun resisted from moaning and abruptly stood up, grabbing Minghao and leaving.

"We'll be going now, thanks guys!" Minghao cheerfully waved back at them, wrapping his arm around Junhui's waist.

The group waved at them. Then Jeonghan turned to his boyfriend.

"...Joshua what did you do. We all know Minghao was getting some leg action but I saw you smirking." Jeonghan looked accusingly at the other.

Joshua shrugged, happy that so far, he was the only one who knew. He dismissed it by pecking Jeonghan's lips and taking a sip from his coffee.

"Hey, Joshua-hyung...do you like being called Father in bed?" Chan suddenly asked choking the male and making everyone laugh, except a red Jeonghan.

After calming down from his choking moment, Joshua coughed out with a smirk. "No, but Hannie likes being called Princess."

"Shua!!"

= = = =

Junhui's back met the wall as him and Minghao continued to make out in the bathroom stall. Minghao kneed between Junhui's knees earning small whimpers.

"M-Minghao..." Junhui called in between their kisses. Minghao's lips found their way down Junhui's jaw and towards his neck, trailing wet kisses.

Junhui held in his moans, his head thrown back and feeling his knees weak. Minghao warily held Junhui's waist, holding him up. He placed his lips against the base of Junhui's neck, and seductively whispered. "Say my name babyboy."

"Daddy...not here...." Junhui attempted to push Minghao away but failed, getting weak at Minghao's lips against his skin. He whimpered, tugging at the other's blonde hair. Minghao tugged on the other's shirt, unbuttoning it and slowly taking it off.

"Please daddy..." Junhui whimpered even softer than before. Minghao stopped and looked up at Junhui. He sighed, kissing his chest towards his lips and placing a chaste kiss before fixing the other's appearance.

Junhui breathed heavily, his chest heaving up and down and Minghao was so tempted to suck on the pink nubs but resisted. Since his baby boy so badly asked for.

After fixing the older's shirt and smoothing down his hair, he pecked Junhui's kiss getting a respond and smiling. "Do you wanna go home, Junnie?"

Junhui sighed in content, nodding. Minghao unlocked the door, going out after checking that they look like they were not making out in the stall. Thankfully, the bathroom was empty and made their way out with their hands intertwined.

On the way to the exit though, they passed by some people, mostly gossiping girls.

"Hey, isn't that blonde such a cutie?" Muses a red head, she nudged the girl besides her.

"Totally. He might be the ideal dream guy~" The other girls with them agreed, mumbling compliments under their breaths.

One girl squinted her eyes at the two's hands and huffed. "What! Awe, he's gay..."

The girls softly gasped, looking at the two's intertwined hands. The two were, after all, open with their relationship. One girl scoffed, "For that ugly faggot? Ew."

"Bummer. Such a waste too..."

"He probably tricked him, what a slut."

"Probably even begged to do it with him, how terrible..."

"Hope that cutie realizes that soon!"

Junhui inhaled, biting his lips and his free hand fiddling with his sleeve. Minghao held Junhui's hand tighter. He unfortunately didn't hear them gossip.

= = = =

Minghao closed the door and heard Junhui let a breath out in relief. He wrapped his arms around the other's waist, kissing Junhui's neck.

"Minghao..." He heard Junhui call and felt him smile, leaning into the touch. Junhui's hand wrapped around the other's hands hugging him from behind, caressing his thumb against his hand.

"Let's go to our room okay?" Minghao mumbled against his neck, humming. Junhui softly moaned and nodded.

Minghao turned him around, staring at the older's pink lips. Junhui smiled, staring at Minghao's then up at his eyes. He leaned in, placing his lips against his and wrapping his arms around his neck.

He pulled away, a trail of saliva connecting their lips. Junhui smirked, taking a step back, licking his lips and cutting the string.

"Should I dress up for Daddy?"

= = = =

Well cockblock because I'm writing this in public. 💀👀 I'm afraid someone would look over my shoulder.

Besides, it felt complete. 🌚👅