[VERKWAN] Buttache

In the middle of debating which bitch was better, the doorbell rang. Seungkwan rolled his eyes, turning his head and calling out to a poor boy downstairs.

"Lee Chanson! Will you get the damned door?" Jihoon sniggered while Joshua looked like he was about to hit the youngest among them, which was of course Seungkwan.

"Why don't you fucking do it yourself hyung!" So-called Chanson retorted back and the three upstairs heard a loud smack and a string of lectures and curses.

"You deserved it lil guy~" Seungkwan called back and when he turned back to the two in his room, Joshua looked like he wanted to burst. Jihoon was smirking while looking at him before he started pointing downstairs.

"Maybe its your boyfriend, what about that? He might hit on Chan Lee." He shrugged, before glancing at Joshua again and looking down at his laptop.

Seungkwan indignantly scoffed, attempting to stand up but when he did, a loud shriek escaped his lips.

"My ass hurts so much!" Seungkwan whined, crouched in a position an old lady would have. Unluckily, Chan appeared from the doorway holding a camera and ran off before he got chased.

"That lil shit!" Seungkwan shrieked, stomping his feet before wincing at his aching bum. How long has he sat on the damned chair, he didnt know. But for sure, it was why his precious well-maintained and well-shaped bum hurt.

Jihoon burst out laughing while Joshua tried, tried his best not to laugh at the unfortunate younger's position. He did sneak a picture for future purposes and made sure no one noticed. How evil can he get?

After a few minutes of trying to soothe his stiff bum, he walked down the stairs. He also made sure to look at every corner for a sign of Lee Chanson but sadly, no sign of the little fucker.

When he went down, he passed by the Jeongcheol couple making out in the middle of cooking, probably the reason why Chan was upstairs, and barely sent a glance. He hummed smelling something odd.

"Hyungs, stop sucking each other's faces, pay respect for the food. Which is by the way burning as you continue to make out." He heard Jeonghan yelp and push the older away to turn off the stove, he also heard someone fall and a smirk tugged on his lips.

The knocking then repeated and Seungkwan suddenly found the door feet away. It was odd but after a while, he reached the door, the person on the other side not thinking of stopping his knocking.

"Will you please stop hitting the poor door? What could a piece of wood do to you in its past life?" Seungkwan halfheartedly joked, opening the door to reveal a gorgeous face.

'Ain't my bae so fine?' He proudly thought when Hansol greeted him with a taste of a steamy make out later. He smiled through the kiss before lightly shoving him away.

Seungkwan closed the door before starting to fix his hair which Hansol, by the way, started messing with in the middle of his greeting.

"You could've waited until I've finished dolling up," Seungkwan huffed, crossing his arms. Hansol grinned, pecking his cheek.

"You take your sweet time and I can't wait that long, Boo. You know me," he smirked, grabbing a handful of Seubgkwan's rear end. Seungkwan smacked the hand away and gave Hansol a displeased look.

"Men are all the same," he sighed.

Hansol snaked an arm around Seungkwan, aligning their noses together. "You're a man as well, you know?"

Seungkwan pecked Hansol's lips, "You changed me from a man to something of in between."

"When were you a man? You're body's unbelievably feminine," he groped Seungkwan's bum again. "And you moan so lou-"

Seungkwan smacked Hansol's face before he could continue any further. The other didn't seem to mind though, the only reaction he gave was a tiny smirk.

"Such a masochist," Seungkwan flinched before abandoning him and walking up the stairs. Hansol fumbled with his shoe laces and ran for the other, chasing him to his room.

On the way though, Hansol tackled Seungkwan and he was kind enough to shield the other from harm. He can't say the same for him though.

Seungkwan quietly looked up at Hansol, humming before pushing him off. The other rolled on the floor, moaning in pain.

"Why do you love hitting me, Boo?" He whined before scrambling to his feet and massaging his head.

"I don't love hitting you. You just don't know how to chill, boy." Seungkwan huffed. When he was about to enter his room with the two hyungs, Hansol just decided to push him against the wall.

From behind, Hansol buried his nose into Seungkwan's neck, sending light butterfly kisses on the other's skin. Seungkwan hummed with a smile before turning around and kissing Hansol's lips.

"That's enough kissing you two," Joshua's voice suddenly spoke from behind the door.

The couple snickered before kissing each other one last time and entering the room. The two older people looked at them with a knowing smirk.

"What did I say about earlier? Told you it was Hansol," Jihoon smirked.

"And how did you know we were kissing?" Hansol looked at Joshua questioningly. The other shrugged and looked away.

"What can I say, you're the ones who call me Jisoos."