[2JAE, NIORJAE, MARKJIN] Soft Cheeks

"Your cheeks are so soft, how even..." Jinyoung said in confusion, squishing Youngjae's cheeks. The younger only let out a muffled whine, moving his head away.

"Eshtob eth heyung..." Youngjae said in a muffled voice as Jinyoung continued to squish his cheeks together.

Jinyoung then stopped, staring right at Youngjae and his lips. "Hyung?"

Jinyoung apologetically smiled, "Don't tell Mark or Jaebum about what I'm about to do, okay?"

Youngjae was still confused until he felt Jinyoung kiss his lips. His eyes widened but before he could push him away, the older pulled away with an embarrassed blush. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Youngjae's eyes were as wide as saucers. "Hyung, you're unbelievable..."

Jinyoung sighed, exasperated. "I know, I know! But that's the last time, okay? Not unless you need CPR and I'm the only one there."

"Hyung!" Youngjae exclaimed in disbelief. Jinyoung lightly laughed, shaking his hand.

"I'm kidding, Jaebum would never leave your side." Youngjae only blushed at that.

The door opened, revealing both Jaebum and Mark soaking in sweat. Jinyoung stood up, grabbing a towel meanwhile Jaebum walked towards Youngjae, leaning down.

"Hey babe," he said in a raspy voice, kissing Youngjae. Jaebum smiled, feeling the other kiss back. The younger used his towel to wipe Jaebum's face off sweat while the other caressed his cheek with his hand.

"You're so soft, baby." Jaebum said before dropping next to Youngjae with the towel over his head. The younger laughed, leaning his head against Jaebum's which was on his shoulder.

"I get that a lot, Bummie."

==========

"Jinyoungie," Mark sighed while leaning his head over Jinyoung's shoulder. He sighed, wiping away sweat off his hair.

"Face," Jinyoung said while Mark followed like a child and closing his eyes as he felt the other wipe the fluffy cloth on his face.

After drying his face, Mark leaned his head back on Jinyoung's shoulder, nose digging onto the base of his beck. Jinyoung quietly wiped the sweat from Mark's shoulder and back before sighing and hugging him.

"You've worked hard baby. Good job." Mark smiled, nuzzling his nose and leaving a kiss on Jinyoung's neck up towards his face.

"Thank you." He softly said against Jinyoung's lips, hands on his waist. Jinyoung kissed back just as soft.

"You're welcome, hun."