Chapter 2 || In Which They Arrive At An All-Too-Familiar Place

1996

There was a moment of silence. Everyone stared at each other, that is, the nine Weasleys stared at each other. The five non-Weasleys looked uncomfortable, staring at random directions.

Percy's face was a mixture of guilt, embarrassment, uncomfortableness and hope.

THUD!

Everyone whipped their heads around to see a jumble of kids and teenagers on the floor, arms and legs sticking out every which way.

"OW!"

"Ow yourself!"

"JAMES SIRIUS! FREDERICK GEORGE!" yelled a voice, enunciating each name.
The people at the kitchen table all stared at each other. They jumped up and grabbed their wands, pointing them at the random pile of kids. But before they could do anything, an angry voice came from the bottom of the pile, a voice that sounded exactly like a younger Ginny. "Get off me before I hex everyone in sight!" Everyone's jaws dropped open. "You don't even have a wand yet," came a slightly teasing voice from somewhere near the top of the pile. "Then I'll steal yours, Fred. You're the one that got us into this." At this threat all of the children jumped off, revealing a small girl around the age of eight or nine who looked exactly like Ginny when she was younger and who was very angry. Everyone around the table just stared at this little girl.

"Blimey, Lily. You didn't need to be so rude," said a boy who looked strangely like a carbon copy of a teenage James Potter. "Rude? You're the one who got us into this as well, James!" yelled another girl who looked slightly older than the first girl, but had the same red hair. Everyone stared dumbstruck. "Who are you?" Lupin finally managed to get out.

Teddy turned around and saw Remus Lupin, his dad, who had been dead for 18 years.