Chapter 13 || In Which Goodbyes Are Said

Once they got back to the Burrow, they went back inside and hung up their coats. The cell phone started ringing again. Albus accepted the call and brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Hi dad. Yeah, we're fine. No, Fred and James haven't started any prank wars or destroyed the house yet. You've found a way? Awesome! Okay. 5 o'clock? Got it. Okay, bye."

"Well?" asked Hugo, who was very impatient.

"They know how to get us back, we just need to be in the same spot we were in when we came at 5 o'clock sharp. Teddy could probably obliviate you right before and keep you in one room," Albus suggested.

"Okay. I guess all we can do is wait." Fleur said.

Time passed slowly, and when 4:40 finally came around, everyone started saying their goodbyes. Then, all of the people from the present went into the living room with Teddy. The future kids gathered in the kitchen. Teddy came back with sadness on his face. "I obliviated them and locked their door until 5:01. I suppose it's time."

"Yeah," Louis said sadly. Everyone looked as sad as Louis.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light came from the ground and the 18 kids were swept back to where they were meant to be in the fabric of time.

Thank you for reading this! This was my first fanfic so it's really cringy, but thanks for sticking through and reading it anyway! Please leave comments and votes! Thanks!