Chapter 6 || In Which Crushes Are Revealed

"And now it's Rose's turn," Roxanne announced, pushing a girl forward.

The girl was blushing, she was obviously very shy, but then she took a deep breath and introduced herself in a loud clear voice.

"I'm Rose Weasley, I'm eleven, and in Gryffindor, and my parents are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger."

Hermione and Ron blushed a slight pink and looked at the table. Hermione really liked Ron, but she was going to parties and things with McLaggen... to make Ron jealous, she admitted in her head. But, he liked Lavender, didn't he? Similar thoughts were racing through Ron's head. He liked Hermione, but he was dating Lavender... to make Hermione jealous, he admitted to himself. But she liked McLaggen, didn't she? A smaller but bolder boy stepped up.

"I'm Hugo Weasley, I'm Rose's brother, and I'm only nine, but I'm not the baby of the family, she is," and Hugo pointed to the first girl, who was still not introduced.

"All these grandchildren! Oh, Arthur!" Mrs. Weasley gasped.

"Oh, we're not done yet," said the boy that looked like James Potter in a smug voice, stepping up. "I am the amazing James Sirius Potter, prankster extraordinaire! I am not Fred's sidekick, we're partners, he just happens to be a year older. I'm 13 in Gryffindor, and my dad's obviously Harry Potter, but my mum is.... drumroll please, Alice?"

"No!" said a girl.

"Fine then. Fred?"

Fred II started drumming on the table.

"Ginny Weasley!"

At this, all of the Weasley boys yelled," What?", Mrs. Weasley burst into happy tears for the second time that day, and Harry and Ginny blushed deep red.

Harry was tempted to smile, I mean, he was married to Ginny Weasley, but if he did, he knew that all six of the Weasley boys would kill him. Ginny was thinking. She was dating Dean, but only to take her mind off Harry, which was really quite impossible. If they had been by themselves, she would not have been so embarrassed, might even have acted normal, but definitely not in front of her brothers. She was pulled back into reality by a mini Harry stepping forward. Oh, no, another kid? Her brothers were going to kill Harry.

"I'm Al Potter, I'm eleven in Slytherin, and, yeah, I'm not going to do something big like this idiot here," the boy announced, jerking his thumb to James II.

James smirked," Full name, Al."

Al started to glare at James, but then smirked as well. "My full name is Albus Severus Potter."

At this the room erupted into insults until someone yelled," SHUT IT!"

Then the girl who looked exactly like Ginny pushed her way through. On second thought, though, she looked like a mixture of Lily Evans and Ginny Weasley. She had Lily's hair, Ginny's freckles, but the same small stature of both red headed women.

"You don't know the whole story, so hold your insults! But moving on to me! I'm Lily Luna Potter, I'm nine years old, and I'm not the baby of the family, Hugo just happens to be older than me by 12 hours. I'm often told I have the temper of my mum and grandmums."

"So exceed with caution," Fred II snickered.

Lily turned around to glare at him. Ginny could tell, though, that her brothers were angry. To save herself from embarrassment and Harry from possible death, she interjected," What about you?" nodding at a blonde boy in the back, who stepped forward.