Can I Get You Something?

Another day of flirtatious drunks. I was cleaning off counters, when a guy walked in and sat down.

"What can I get you?" I said wiping off a glass for him.

"Strongest drink you have. Nice outfit by the way." He said smiling at the uniform you were wearing. You poured some liquor into his glass and sucked it down in 5 seconds flat.

"Thanks Kiddo" he said going for some units in his pocket, when Roland walked through the door.

"Hello babe" he said sitting down where he could get a good look at your boobs.

"Let me make this clear Roland. I. Am. Not. Yours. Understand?" I said calmly trying not to lose my temper. The raven haired man just stared at Roland.

"Come on (y/n), just come back to me." He said standing up and grabbing the collar of my uniform and pulling me closer to him.

"Hey, I don't think I like the way your treating her." The raven haired man stood up and slammed his hands on the counter.

"Excuse me, have we met? Roland Lonhal(made up character),  and if you'll excuse me.." Roland said pulling me closer to him. The raven man grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Roland.

"The names Qrow, and I don't like your attitude." Qrow said with a slight anger in his voice. Roland raised his hands in a surrendering way and left. Qrow let go of my wrist.

"Thanks. I probably would have smashed his head with a bottle if you hadn't stepped in." I said smiling at the thought of him being gone.

"No problem Kiddo. Now your payment.".

"Oh no. That's not necessary. Its on the house. I have to close up shop anyway." I said rushing my words out. I walked out from behind the counter.

"I'll walk you home Kiddo. Its too dangerous to be alone. Especially with that Roland guy around. You nodded unconsciously. You both left and you walked home to your small apartment.

"So why set up in Vale?" He asked looking at me.

"My cousin goes to Beacon Academy. Her name is Blake." I said continuing the stroll. He brought up his two nieces Ruby and Yang. I knew them. Blake would stop by and tell me about beacon academy. I would make her a cup of tea. After we got to my apartment he said goodbye and I said my goodbyes as well.

~Qrow's Point Of View~
I said goodbye to my new fanus friend. After she closed the door, I pulled out my scroll and dialed Ozpin.  He answered.

"Hello Qrow." He said blandly as always. I pulled out a bottle of liquor which was frozen soild. It was the one little cat fanus had bumped when that guy grabbed her.

"I think I found one of your maidens,".