Everything Changes

~Your POV~
Qrow was acting strange today. He dressed up nice and was taking to alot of different places.

"Hey Qrow, are you feeling alright?" You asked him after you had finished your walk.

"Yeah, I just thought it was a nice day". You continued in silence, until you realized where you were. You were standing in front of the bar where you and Qrow had met. I had been bought and the name changed. It was now the Crowbar (Ha Ha).

"Hey, you okay?" Qrow asked.

"Yeah, I was just remembering the night we met. It seems like yesterday". You turned to face Qrow, who was standing by the port staring at the sunset. You stood beside him.

"I always thought the sunset was beautiful." You said staring at the setting sun as well.

"Its not as beautiful as you were the night I met you. I knew nothing compared. Thats the reason I'm doing this." He said as he keeled down and pulled out a small box and opened it.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?". You gasped due to the shock.

"Qrow, I....." you started but you just fell to your knees and kissed him passionately.

"Does that mean yes?" He said after breaking the kiss. You nodded and hugged him crying tears of joy. People who had watched the two of you awwwwed (like everyone does after events like this). Afterwards, he picked you up and walked home. He nusseled your neck as you fell asleep.

~After the wedding~

You two were officially Mr. and Mrs. Barnwen. Both of you were happy as could be. But it didn't last. A few months after you two were married, the fall of beacon happened. Qrow kissed a final time before taking off to make sure Ruby was safe on her journey to Haven. You had boarded a boat to stay with your uncle, where you met Blake and her "friend" Sun. After being on the island for a day, you learned that your little family of two was about to become three. You, Qrow, and soon to be little Jack.

Surprise!
Congrats. Your little family is about to get bigger. Tell me if you liked the chapter. Bye
~Snipermcgee13