Woken

I open my eyes slowly. At first I can't see anything but the light. I blink a few times to adjust my vision. There is a girl with purple hair beside me. She opens her eyes and takes her hands off my stomach. The warmth leaves me and pain fills its place. I groan a little from the suddeness. She looks at me and her face brightens.

"Your awake! You must have a lot of questions. I'll answer them for you." She said.

"Where am I and who are you?" I ask attempting to sit up white bed.

"You are in the hospital wing in beacon. I am Lilia (made up character). I'm a healer." Lilia said giving me smile.

"The pain in your stomach should subside after you eat something. You've been out cold for a week." She said bringing me a tray with (f/f) and (f/d) on it. I happily ate and, just as she said, the pain subsided. I swung my legs over the bed and tried to stand. I almost fell but caught my balance. Just then Qrow walked in and smiled at me.

"Hey Kiddo,". I smiled, tears of joy falling off my face. I hugged him as tightly as I could. He wrapped his arms around me and patted my head. I wiped my tears away and looked around. Lilia was gone. I looked back at Qrow as he leaned towards me. Our lips meet in a kiss. Our tounges danced. My hands messed with his hair and his hands held me close to him. We broke when we heard the door open. Lilia walked in with a clipboard. She looked confused but glanced back to her clipboard.

"You should be able to go home now. It was nice meeting you." She said smiling agian. Qrow picked me up bridal style as he walked away from the hospital like room.