What you've waited for

~(y/n)'s POV~
Last Chapter
"Thank you,". You looked up at Yang after saying that and laughed at Yang's chattering teeth. You had almost completely forgotten you were the winter maiden still. "I guess some things always make you smile." You turned to face the voice and saw someone you never thought you'd see again.

You were slightly confused on why he was here, but we're happy none the less.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Branwen. May I talk to you for a moment?" He looked at Yang and said,"In private,". You nodded and waved Yang off. She hesitantly left the room, closing the door behind her. It was General Ironwood (I'm sorry, forgive me). He stood in front of you with his normal demeanor around him.

"What is it General?" You asked, you hopes suddenly rising then falling. "Is it Qrow? Is he okay? He's not hurt is he?"

Ironwood responded by saying,"Not quite. We've narrowed the search down to a few places. We would move in to find him, but people would grow nervous. I think you should be the one to find him. I'll keep an eye in the sky for you. Just in case of any more incidents, like with the 'Roland' figure,". You shot up and agreed. You would do anything to find Qrow. You started packing a bag to go with Ironwood, but you stopped for a moment.

"What will I do with Jack? I could leave him with Ruby and Yang, but they're huntresses now." You said to yourself, but out loud.

Ironwood chuckled and said,"I've arranged for him to stay with Winter and Ms. Schnee agreed to help take care of him,". You felt at rest hearing that he would be in good hands. Winter and Wiess were good people and would take good care of him. You continued to pack and saluted him. The both of you began to walk downstairs.

Hope you like this chapter. I also hope you enjoy your day. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle