Rescue

~No Ones POV~
Yang was comforting her sister, Ruby, due to their uncle being near death. Meanwhile, in Ozpin's office, an argument was erupting between the members of the inner circle on the issue of how to rescue the winter maiden, (y/n), who was kidnapped by the White Fang and was most likely awaiting Cinder so she could obtain the last of the maidens power. However, (y/n) had her own plans.

~Your Pov~
You waited, tied up and held captive by White Fang members. No one was watching you, so you grabbed a knife that was belted underneath your skirt. You slowly cut the ropes that bonded you. Once they were cut loose, you quietly searched the crates around you. One was weapons, one was dust, but the one you found most interesting was the crate of White Fang uniforms. You slipped one on and formed a makeshift dummy. You found a pen and notepad, most likely used to record cargo data, and placed a simple note on the face of the mannequin. You cut a slight slit in the tent and escaped. You walked around the camp in search of an quick escape route. You spotted a stack of crates and causally snuck behind them. Once out of sight you ran through the woods.

You stopped and removed the mask on your face and threw it on the ground, stomping on it afterwards. You suddenly felt that you weren't alone. A blade touched your throat and you froze.

"Pretty kitties belong in their kennels" the venomous vioce seductively said in your ear. It was Roland. He had most likely followed you out of the camp.

"I really don't want to see you dead. Your beauty was wasted on a man who's now dead". He wasn't taling about Qrow, was he? He couldn't be. You had remembered what had happened the previous day. Tears streamed down your face at the thought of Qrow's corpse laying where it was. The blade tightened on my neck. I closed my eyes and awaited my end.

"Let her go". I opened my eyes and saw someone I hadn't expected. General Ironwood. A few of his robots were behind him. He was holding a gun towards Roland's head. You knew Ironwood never missed. You smiled slightly. The blade loosened and Roland stepped away, but the blade then shot towards Ironwood. He dodged causing it to hit the robot behind him. He shot, catching Roland's head. To be honest, it felt good to see him dead. You ran to Ironwood and hugged him. The both of you headed back towards his ship and went on your way back to beacon. Ironwood explained that Qrow was still alive as you arrived at beacon. You rushed the hospital, dragging Winter along since Ironwood insisted on protection. You went to Qrow's side and cried tears of joy and relief. Winter of course didn't want to be there considering that she hated Qrow's guts. You felt a hand stroke your cheek as you looked up and saw Qrow smile at you. You jumped up and kissed him, which shocked him but he kissed back. Once you pulled away, you could hear Winter gagging outside the door.

"UNCLE QROW!". You saw a flash of red and black. You looked over and saw that Qrow had been tackled by his niece, Ruby.

"Did you miss me?" Qrow said sarcastically. Ruby nodded as tears streamed down her face.

"Ruby, I think your crushing him" you said, laughing a bit.

"Oh. Sorry Aunt (y/n)" Ruby said getting off of Qrow. Qrow ruffled her hair and said

"She's not your aunt. Yet". You blushed madly causing everyone to laugh. Yang, Wiess, and Blake ran into the room while everyone was laughing. They all had confused faces causing everyone to laugh even harder. After awhile the nurse came in and told Qrow that he gad fully healed and could leave.

"Goodbye Team RWBY!" You shouted as Qrow dragged you away.

~Ruby-chan's POV~
As we waved goodbye to (y/n) and Uncle Qrow, my mind wandered to what he had said before. I wonder what he meant by "yet". Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

~Cinder POV~
As we entered the camp, everyone bowed and respected us, even Adam. We went into the tent where they were holding the winter maiden. A dummy was what we found instead. I read the note attached to its face.
Better Luck Next Time!
~(y/n)

I'm hinting towards a event that will take place in the next chapter. Hope you are happy with the resolve. I was going to have Qrow thank Ironwood but everyone knows that Ironwood hates him as well. Thank you for the support. Bye fans of the Favorites
~Snipermcgee13