chapter

I woke in my bed shocked. It was a dream ashley really didn't come back at all wow.

My mind was spinning a mile a minute. I sighed softly and stood up.

I feel refreshed since I finally got some sleep last night but was a Burnside because of that dream and it pissed me off severely. I shrugged it off and went into the shower.

today I have my first modeling gig im so excited. its for hottopic but first I have to pick up Xavier and Sapphire. there all ready turning into little devil vampire that they are. and cheyanne has enough going on with the one in her stomach as it is.

I went in the shower and did that then did my hair and simple eyeliner and lip stick.

clothing takes me the longest to pick out. being serious. I had yo decide on black skinny jeans, a red tank top and biker boots. yay! it only took me ten minutes.

"I grabed my keys to my lamborghini out side and ran to it. my parents where waiting for them  since they are gonna watch them for  little while as im out then im coming home and il take care of my babbies that I love so much.

---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===---=--=-=--=

"hey dad"i said with a smile as I opened the door to my parents house

"hey honey"he said kissing my head."hi my little guys"he picked the kids up.

the smiled and played with his hair. my dad and mom are the awesome kind of vampires that they could change there eye colors to brown then to red. I have to put contacts in.but it skips a generation so the kids have it.

my parents walk around the house in vampire mode like its no big deal and such. note my parents look like they are in there thirties but they are in there 200's. yeah cool right

"ill pick them up later ok"i said

"ok"my dad said. I kissed my kids good by and went to the gig I had I cant wait

"ok put this on"the photographer said handing me a plaid skirt with a black corset top. I nodded and went in the dressing room to change.

a lady came in to tie up the back and she tied it tight to the point I could barley breath but its what ever.i walked out slipping on black heels that had studs on the toes. my make up was very dark cothic and evil.

I took my contacts out because the gave me red ones to keep to use during the hole shoot so ill just go with me natural eyes.

they set me infront of a black back drop and told me different poses to do. one was my hand on my hip and the other against the wall and such.

short update I know I know don't kill me im innocent..kinda yea vote comment fan?