1

Niall looked at me and stretched his arms out. "Hug me?" he asked in an extremely cute voice. I tried playing hard-to-get and shouted "no!" then crossed my arms. He pouted like a five-year-old, "I'm kidding," I said then grabbed his arms and wrapped it around my waist.

"I love you," I whispered. "No, I love you." he answered as I gave him a quick kiss.

"Get a room!!" Louis shouted from the other side, Eleanor beside him covering her mouth trying not to laugh. Just as I was about to speak, a tall curly-haired man wearing a tight white t-shirt with a low neckline entered the room. It was Harry Styles. My mouth hung open as I saw him and he greeted us with a smile. "Hey guys!"

"Hi Harry," I said uncontrollably, shocked at myself for even having the guts to greet him in front of my own boyfriend.

"Hey Diana," he answered like he sang it and smiled, flashing that perfect set of teeth. I felt like I was in a trance for a moment, but I shook my head to snap out of it.

"So where's Zayn?" He asked, looking in Louis' direction.

"Sleeping. He drove us here, and it was a long trip." Eleanor answered.

"Did you pass by the beach? We haven't seen it yet." Niall said, putting his arm around me to get comfortable.

"No I haven't. I was too lazy to pass by so I just drove straight to the rest house." Harry answered and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"We'll go tonight. Liam told us the beach looks amazing when it's dark." Louis suggested and they all nodded, except Harry. His eyes were locked on mine and I forced myself to look away, hoping Niall didn't notice our short stare down.