9

I awkwardly sat right across Niall, my palms were shaking and I tried to calm myself down. Niall stood against the wall, nibbling on his fingernails and the other hand clenched into a fist.

Fuck, the love of my life is in the emergency room, why can't it be me instead? I deserve it. I'm the reason why she's in there.

Footsteps suddenly echoed through the hospital lobby, "Where is she?! Is she okay?"

Diana's mom. She looked extremely like her. Blonde hair, pale skin, and deep ocean eyes. She looked really young to be a mom, to be honest.

She ran to Niall and squeezed him hard, tears forming in her eyes as she tightened her grip on his hand.

"She's going to be alright, Mrs. Whitley." I heard Niall whisper.

Her scent passed through my nose, she smelled like vanilla, sweet and innocent. I watched her untie her silky bathrobe, sliding slowly down her smooth, pale skin. She removed her hair clip and her long, blonde hair fell flawlessly on her back. She peeked behind her, realizing I was watching her the whole time. That cheeky grin that I loved so much formed on her face and it made me blush so hard. I wanted her badly. I bit my lip as she walked towards me in the nude. She wasn't afraid, I knew she trusted me.

"Like the view?" she asked seductively.

"Very much." I answered, eyeing her up and down.

She sat beside me and slowly traced the visible purple marks on my neck. Instead of pain, it felt like pleasure. I moaned when her soft hand traced around my lips, I started kissing it and my hand attempted to grab her waist, but she playfully pulled away.

"Stop tempting me, Whitley." I whispered and chuckled lightly, leaning my head on the headboard.

"Harry? Harry? Wake up." I opened my eyes, everyone was surrounding me in a small circle. "Wh-what happened? Where is she?" I panicked, my eyes adjusting to the brightness of the room.

"She's fine. The doctor said that she just had an anxiety attack." Louis said, patting my back.

I wanted to see her. I wanted to kiss her. I just want to be with her alone.

"She's in Room 17. No one's there, go see her." I was surprised that Niall would actually say that to me. I knew how much he hated me.

I looked through the door's small window, and there she was. That angelic face, sleeping quietly, breathing slowly.

I walked inside and sat beside her, reaching for her hand and rubbing it slowly. I wanted to cry, I hate seeing her like this. She looks so fragile and weak. I bent my head down, I just couldn't look at her.

"Harry," her eyes, a bit darker than the usual, and deep eye bags circled under it, looked straight at me.

I quickly hugged her, "I'm so sorry" she whispered.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because of the shit you're going through. This is all my fault."

"No, baby. It's not your fault. I should be the one apologizing. I ruined your relationship with Niall and now you're here in the hospital and...."

"Ssshhh." She cupped my cheek, I could feel my face heating up.

"I love you," she whispered.

Her lips came crashing down on mine, but our lips weren't moving, they were just planted on each other, making the moment memorable.

I slowly tilted my head and moved my lips in sync with hers. Her lips parted and our tongues played around each other. The touch of her soft lips on mine felt like our very first kiss in Liam's place. Playful, innocent, and made me want more.

***

Niall's POV

I watched them through the partly blinded glass window. With every move that their lips made, every blink, every touch, it crushed me. Why am I even doing this? Watching someone I love so much love someone else.

I couldn't imagine them being together. She's too good for him, but who am I to judge? She's too good for me either. But I love her. I would do anything just to get her back.

We are still together, but how long will this last? When she gets out of the hospital, she might end things between us officially. But I'm not ready to let her go, maybe there's still hope.

I want her back. I'm getting her back.

***

Diana's POV

I stared at the reflection in front of me. No make-up, pale skin, deep eyebags, and messy hair. I looked like a total trainwreck and I felt like one too. Shivers crept down my spine as I felt a cold hand touch my back, slowly zipping my dress up. "You ready to go?" Niall's Irish accent, husky yet fitted him well, whispered to my ear. We both knew that we weren't in good terms, but Niall has always been the one to take care of me when I'm sick. It's become his habit. I looked at him, his blue eyes were sad, and I never saw him smile since the day I was brought here at the hospital. I cupped his cheek as he looked down, but he held my hand and removed it from his face.

"Come on, I'll take you home."

***

Niall is staying at Zayn's place for a few days, seeing that he can't really be with me and we both need to sort things out. Do we really? Or are we just playing a game and we're both losing?

A sudden knock made my heart jump, who would go here at midnight?

"Who is it?"

"It's me." That deep voice I wanted to hear all day finally outside my door. I instantly smiled, "door's open."

Those dimples deepening on his face as he saw me, swiftly ran and hugged me really tight. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you more. Why didn't you visit me the past few days at the hospital?"

"Niall was there, I just didn't think it would be right to just barge in your room while he's there."

"Well you can barge in anytime now, he's staying at Zayn's for a few days I guess."

"Mmm, more for me."

"Shut up, Styles. We're all not in good terms right now!"

"But you and I are in perfect terms." He whispered seductively, tracing my exposed leg on the couch. I could feel my body heating up as he pressed his chest on my shoulder, our faces only inches apart and his warm breath purposely breathing slowly, making me feel even hotter.

I grabbed his shirt firmly and planted my lips on his. The kiss got deeper as I felt him move his body on top of me, my legs embracing his waist. My hands slid up his shirt as he sucked on my neck. He groaned when my nails scratched his back, "fuck, Diana!" I suddenly stopped when I realized I was already hurting him.

"No! Don't stop!!" he demanded, making more marks down my neck until he reached my chest. He pinned down my fragile hands and I shouted in pain, I totally forgot about my sprained wrist which happened when I fainted and I accidentally bent it.

Now two of his hands were holding my wrist and he kissed it softly, "sorry" he whispered and kissed it a few more times. I love it when he does that, from a wild beast he'll suddenly turns into a puppy when I'm hurt. Niall isn't like that. He would probably just kiss it and continue with the sex while we're still in the moment. There are a lot of things Niall can't do that Harry is so good at. Harry just makes me feel.. Wanted. Like I'm someone he needs, and in vice versa.

"I love you," my hand now caressing his cheek. "You're all that I want."