12

Harry's POV

"This one is really nice, man." Liam pointed at the glass where a silver ring with a medium-sized gemstone was attached to it.

"Have you seen this one? This looks sick!!" I chuckled at the sight of the ring in front of me. A golden ring with a small star stud attached to it. My laugh faded into a small smile, a random memory entered my mind:

"That is the ugliest ring I've ever seen in my life! Why would he propose with that thing!?" Diana complained at the TV, watching this local show that no one even knows exists.

I sat down beside her and wrapped my arm around her, "It's a nice ring! Very simple!" I joked.

"But look at it! It's so old-fashioned and just... bleehhh! I swear, if someone ever proposes to me I want the ring to be really extravagant, like there should be a huge star on it and it's glow in the dark!! Or a heart with 'I'm fucking getting married!' written in bold letters on top of it!" I laughed hard at what she said, but didn't say a word.

She looked beautiful when she was acting silly, she made me feel really happy.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked and pinched my cheek.

"Because you're beautiful." I whispered, kissing the top of her head gently.

***

Diana's POV

"Baby, wake up." Harry whispered, brushing away the strands of hair away from my face. I cried myself to sleep and my head throbbed in pain. My eyes were in so much pain as well when I opened them. Harry's eyebrows furrowed as he saw my appearance, "what happened to you? Are you alright? Are you sick?"

I sat up and tilted my head on the headboard, swinging my arms out for Harry to just hold me. He dropped the bag he was holding and wrapped his arm around my waist, the other cupped my cheek. The warmth of his hand and his sweet scent made me feel a bit better. I was desperate for love and comfort right now.

"I broke up with Niall." I whispered, my voice raspy and low. I felt pain when I parted my lips, the bite injured mine as well. I licked my overly dry lips and tasted the blood which gave me goosebumps all over.

"What? How? Did he go here? Why didn't you call me?"

"He came here by surprise. Some things happened and I just broke up with him." I sighed, struggling to explain what really happened.

"Some things like what? Tell me, did he kiss you?"

I looked away, "... Yeah."

"Did you kiss back?"

I returned my gaze to him, "No." He knew I wasn't lying, he knew me too well. The way that I could look him straight in the eye was a sign that I was telling the truth.

His thumb gently brushed my cheek, "Why aren't you happy? Or at least relieved?" he wondered.

"It was a bad break-up, Harry. I wasn't even ready to talk to him, then suddenly he was outside my door. I didn't know what else to do."

"Do you know how that makes me feel?" He suddenly blurted out, I could feel the sadness in his voice and I could barely look at him. What was I supposed to say?

"Just go back to sleep, love. I know you're tired." He continued, moving away from me.

"I can't, my head hurts so bad."

"I think I know what'll cheer you up." He pulled out a box of assorted chocolate from his bag, "Time to play Chocolate Roulette." he winked.

"You really do love me." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a quick kiss.

I did feel better, but how about Harry? I knew him well enough to actually hear the pain in his voice. I hate myself for letting him suffer like this, why is he even still here? Why would he waste so much of his time on someone like me? My life's a fucking mess and I'm pretty sure other guys would leave me by now if they were in Harry's shoes.

***

"She said yes!!" Liam shouted from Harry's phone.

"Oh my God!! Liam, congratulations!" I shouted back, jumping on the bed and suddenly falling on my bum. Harry laughed, "Diana fell on her arse!!"

"Fuck you, Styles!" I shouted, massaging my bum.

"When's the wedding, mate?"

"Next month."

"What!?" Harry and I shouted in sync.

"We've been waiting for this moment forever and we just want to get married fast!"

My eyes widened, "Is he mental?" I whispered.

"I heard that, Diana! I'm not, I just love her too much. She's the one." Harry's mouth ends curved upwards at Liam's choice of words.

"Well I'm proud of you, man. Send us the invite soon!"

"Thanks, mate! See ya." As Harry hung up, I jumped on the bed again, "Babe, your friend is crazy! Next month!?" Harry grabbed my legs and pulled them, making me fall on his lap, "They've been together for years, and you know Liam was always the family-type of guy." I nodded in agreement, "Good point."

"So, did I just hear you say 'fuck you Styles' a few minutes ago? Or was that just me?" He asked coolly, rubbing my exposed thighs up and down.

"You know if you want to fuck just say so," I said and slowly unbuttoned my loose top to tempt him. He lifted me to the middle of the bed and laid me down gently, kissing my neck as I helped him take off his sweater and jeans. "Well, then let's fuck." He whispered slowly, licking the edge of my ear, his breath making me feel so hot.

"Be gentle please? My head hurts." I requested.

"As you wish, my queen."