2

I walked downstairs and heard someone in the kitchen. I saw that familiar chocolate-brown curls cooking up something good. Guys who could cook always turned me on.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" I asked as I sat on the counter top and crossed my legs, showing off a bit of skin. Wise decision to wear my short shorts.

"Chocolate-chip pancakes!" He said in a pumped up voice. I giggled, "at 3pm? A bit strange, Harry."

"Well, I'm craving. I used to eat pancakes for dinner with my sister when we were young. And besides, I added a special ingredient."

"And what's that?"

"Here, taste it." Harry dipped his index finger in the pancake batter and placed it gently on my tongue as I slowly sucked on it. He bit his lip and smiled, making me giggle.

"I smell food!!" Niall suddenly peeked through the kitchen as Harry pulled his finger out and coughed.

"Ooohh pancakes!" he said as he took out plates from the cupboard and placed it on the counter top.

Soon he was pigging out on the maple syrup-covered cake as Harry and I laughed our way through.

"These are really good! What did you put in these!?" Niall said, crumbs flying everywhere.

"Babe! Don't talk when your mouth's full!" I laughed. Niall just stuck his tongue out and continued eating.