Duel of the Fates

The two warriors, Soros and Zalos, hit each other with the force of a hurricane against a tornado. They clashed and locked blades midair, then Zalos kicked him off, sending the Twi'lek into the icy wall. Soros spun his saberstaff, then charged the Stalker again. This time, Zalos clicked the ends of his lightsabers together to create his own saberstaff. He reignited his weapon and crouched down, taking the defense. The blades crashed and slashed over and over again as the duo battled.

Soros slammed the hilt his blade against Zalos' head, knocking him off balance, force lifted him, and smacked him into the wall of the cavern, then fell to the floor. The Stalker didn't move. Soros disengaged his weapon and turned his attention to Kayla.

Suddenly he froze, then clutched at his throat. Out of nowhere he was launched backwards towards the wall. Zalos rose from the icy ground.  Soros reengaged his weapon and struck at Zalos as he swung his blade the two parried and dodged as the battle recommenced. Zalos slammed him with a force kick in the chest, then slashed at his lekku. He nicked one, nearly slicing it off. The Jedi howled in pain and force pushed Zalos into the wall. Zalos force choked him to stun him, only to be whacked on the side of the head with a saber hilt.

They once more locked blades, and Zalos was pressed against the wall. Soros looked him dead in the eyes and grinned.
"You will fall, dark one. For all Jedi who fall to the darkness, fall into death. Why do you put yourself through this accursed crusade? Surrender, and your life will be spared. You may yet be redeemed..." Zalos grit it teeth and pushed back.
"Why? Because every ideal I was taught, loyalty, honor, and self sacrifice, died when Zane burned on Mustafar. You all left me to die on that world, and so I did die, and was reborn as a Sith. Not just a Sith, but a Stalker. The elitest of the Sith Order, and now." He pulled out a small knife from his forearm. "You will die, as the others have." And he jammed it into the Jedi's ribs. Soros gagged, then fell back, holding onto the knife in his side. He stared up at the Stalker in disbelief.
"This..this wasn't.." Zalos stood above his former mentor and sneered. This was everything he wanted: the death of Valiance. Soros looked up at the ceiling, choking and wheezing.
"You...have...won..my apprentice." Soros gasped out. Zalos scowled and put a foot on his head. "I am NOT your apprentice, old fool. I..am..the Sith Stalker!" And stepped down, the crunch of the skull echoing throughout the icy halls.

Zalos approached Kayla and took off his helmet, his bright orange eyes shining out through his pale skin, and her deep green through her tan skin. She smiled, relieved, and clung to him. Zalos returned the embrace, and the couple kissed. The bloody chapter of their lives was over, and now a new one was to begin.