Chapter 3: Actuality vs. Imaginary

I wish I could be that confident ^^^^

This setting: After school, during track (track and field/running team I guess) practice

You look around and all you see is extremely thin girls. Some tall like you, some shorter than you..All very thin. It's not as if you don't understand that runners are naturally thin (I guess) because of the constant exercise and using up of energy. But you try as hard as a you can I you just can't look like that. They make thin look healthy (i guess) and you being black (and not petite, not white, and not Asian) you just can't look like that without thinking people might call CPS on your mom lol. Those few who aren't malnourished looking "make up for it" by being the following: 'the loud crazy one', 'the shy ghetto one', 'the my parents have a lot of money one', 'the D.U.F.F', and let's not forget 'the not as slim as us but not as fat as you so she's good with us one'. None of the above are you.

Before every practice you find yourself able to attend, you sit on the lobby floor. You see some of your team mates but they're all sitting in circles or semi circles away from where you are. You sit alone for the rest of the twenty minutes before practice starts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***Imaginary***

....Before every practice you are find yourself able to attend, you sit on the lobby floor. You see some of your team mates but they're all sitting in circles or semi circles away from where you are. You sit alone for the rest of the twenty minutes before practice starts.....

Your Daddies go to the workout room/fitness center, located next to the lobby everyday after school. They exit the locker room and head towards the fitness center and they see you there by yourself. They run over to you and hug you. They don't ask what's wrong, because they just know. They spend the time telling you jokes to make you feel better until practice starts. They kiss you temples and head off to work out but not before promising to be right here when you come back from the grueling workout you know your coach is planning to put the team through today. You get through practice, without feeling like shit about yourself for the first time, because your Daddies were on your mind the whole time.

You come back from practice. You see them right where they said they'd be. They run up and hug you. One of your Daddies asks," How was it pumpkin?" You answer exhausted, "I'm alive aren't I?" They chuckle, "Looks like someone's sassy and cranky when tired". "I have an idea let's bring our princess out to get ice cream, maybe that will bring her back to her adorable self". You shy away, blushing, and stutter out," B-but I smell bad, I'm a-all sweaty. And I look l-like a mess. I don't want to embarrass you guys". They envelope you in hugs and kisses, walking you to the girl's locker room. "Nonsense princess, all we smell is hard work. And all we see is a gorgeous girl whose about to get ice cream from her Daddies for working hard." Your other Daddy leans in and says to the other," Not if she doesn't go get her stuff she isn't. Maybe we should just go ourselves". You giggle and run to get you stuff.

You guys go to Carvel and they get you and double scoop Pistachio on top Strawberry on the bottom, large waffle cone ice cream. You get your favorite stuffy, a little brown bear, out and cuddle with him. It's a happy moment....

What your Teddy looks like

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If Only~
//An//
There you guys go. There may be two or three more parts to this short story. So hope it's been good so far.

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote, each one makes my day. 😊

Random question of the day: Polka dots or stripes?