Chapter 6 : My Reality of being Trash vs A Happy Reality Where I'm Treasured

Pic above is me, kawaii trash...i guess... I'm not cute though 😞

Sixth Setting: School Cafeteria, Auditorium, Computer Lab, Gym Lobby area

I'm trash guys, complete trash, at least that's how they see me.....

Today, while eating lunch you feel something get thrown on your legs. You look down and see a half eating orange slice. This has happened to you before two days ago, you thought nothing of it because when you looked around you couldn't tell if was an accident or what. This time it wasn't.

You turned around to see two boys laughing and looking at you. It's obvious they're the ones who did it, and they find your discomfort and embarrassment amusing. You pack your bags and leave the lunch room. As you exit, you hear them laughing and talking about you. People you don't even know, ridiculing you for God knows what.

You feel like crying, but your so mentally drained you can't even bring yourself to do so.

Next period, youre in the computer lab. You sit next to two people, each desk has three computers. As soon as you sit, they get up and move somewhere else. Again you feel like complete and utter shit.

This reminds you of last Friday, in the two assemblies you attended with your classes you sat all alone. Whatever row you were in no one sat next to you, each row has around 25 seats. It's as if you have the plague.

You felt like crying, and you shed exactly two tears and you were so exhausted you couldn't cry anymore. You felt so done with feeling like this, emotionally drained, you felt.......like trash.

Imagine this is how you feel on the inside most days, sometimes is shows on the outside^^^

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

****Being Treasured***

........You felt like crying, and you shed exactly two years and you were so exhausted you couldn't shed anymore. You felt so mentally drained, emotionally strained, you felt.......like trash...........

Just then you feel two people simultaneously sit next to you on both sides. You look up and see it's your Daddies. They snuggle up to you, wipe your tears, kiss your temples and help take notes on the assembly.

After it's over, you exit the auditorium still feeling saddened by how your peers treated you. Your Daddies noticed and led you to their car.(Imagine it's a free period, you're me and I don't cut class...I'm a good girl)

As soon as you all get in the back seat you break down. Asking, "What's wrong with me Daddy?", "Am I ugly? Do I smell? Did I say something that offended everyone?". They tsk at you and say,"Of course not" and "Sweetheart you're the most beautiful, sweet smelling, kind and thoughtful person we've ever met. You always consider others and give them the benefit of the doubt.". "Even the scum that don't deserve it", the Daddy to your right added.

Then you chuckle sadly and say in a forlorn voice," I don't deserve you guys. You're perfect. Why are you even with me?". They each grab one of your hands and the Daddy on your left says,"Because​ we love you, and we think your amazing. Even the "little" you. You're adorable, smart and caring. All that and more, those who can't see that or refuse to see that are losing out. Big time." The Daddy to your right hums in agreement and adds," That's right my little bunny, we loooOooovvveee you so much." Then he begins​ tickling you, your other Dom joining in, successfully making you feel better.

You giggle and sigh in contentment. Your day though filled with meanies and lots of work wasn't so bad. You kept thinking of your Daddies and what they said. That moment of happiness got you through the day.

After school was over, you guys went home and played video games. Your Daddies helped you study for exams. Then ended the day cuddling and talking about anything and everything to each other.....
.
.
.
.
.
If Only~
//An//

Thanks for everyone who've kept with the story this far. I appreciate every reader. I'm really happy you've given my story a chance.

Random question of the day: Cupcakes or muffins?