Chapter1 She's been spotted

You ran away from you parents house and you end up at a house and you stayed there and began to fall asleep.
You then woke up to a low rumbling sound coming from behind you. You turned your head and saw what seemed to look like a car. 'Hey what's this thing doing here. You said getting up. Once you got up you saw it had eyes, mouth, and it was a race car. Hello who are you?. It asked. Oh my name is.....
Y/n, is my name you said. Oh well hello. It said. My name is lighting McQueen. And welcome to radiator springs and this is my home town, and well let me show you around and give you a tour. Said lighting McQueen. Oh well sure I'd love to see this town I have a thing for seeing things that haven't been on the map for years. You said. Then a tow truck named mater popped up. Why hello McQueen! Who are you talking, to said Mater. Oh hello mater I'm talking to her. Said McQueen shifting his gaze to you. Hi!. You shouted waving a hand. Why hello there what's your name?. Asked Mater. My name is Y/N.
Well..... Hey Mater let's show her around. Said McQueen. Oh alright let's go I'll show her around first then you. Said Mater. Well Mater I'm gonna show her first. She seems shy right now seeing me and you. Said McQueen. You followed McQueen to the town and you had trouble able to keep up with McQueen. Hey McQueen can you slow down I know your a car but damn your fast. You said trying to catch up. Oh sorry I'm only going 12mph. Said McQueen. Well here we are. My home, oh let me get you something to drink. Said McQueen. Hey Flo! McQueen shouted. Hey honey what do you need?. Asked Flo. My friend here. Do you have anything a human would drink. Said McQueen. I have something it's called Sunkist. Said Flo. Do you want it?. She asked. Yes please thanks Flo. Said McQueen getting the drink and giving it to you. Well thank you McQueen. You said. Hey no problem. Said McQueen.

1 hour after the Tour:

Wow this town is amazing McQueen, only I wish I had a place like this. I don't but I hope I do. You said sitting on the floor. What do you mean? you can live here with us all of us like you. Said McQueen. Oh I didn't tell you, my parent kicked me out if my house and I ran here and fell asleep and you found me here outside a house on the floor asleep. You said. Oh well I would like you to stay with us. Said McQueen. OK thanks, the problem is that where am I going to sleep after all?. You asked. You can sleep in my room. Said McQueen. You and McQueen went back home and went to sleep next to McQueen which was a pretty nice car. But you seemed that he liked you too. So you fell asleep. (Goodnight reader. Sweet dreams).