your sorry for what you did

You ran with your pack. And you see McQueen following you. Hey you are so gonna pay for what you did to him and for what you did to me!. McQueen shouted. You just kept on running and your pack turned around and you fell down a steep hill.  And the pack took off. You looked up and saw McQueen looking at you. Please McQueen.... Don't hurt me....  I'm....sorry. you said.  And give me one good reason I shouldn't hurt you. Said McQueen. He drove down to you and he saw you whimpering. Hey y/n wake up... Come on wake up... Y/N! WAKE UP. shouted McQueen looking at you kind of upset. What?......happened. you said looking around. You see that your in a room that looks like a hospital. Oh you passed out when you saw Doc Hudson coming over to us.  Said McQueen. Oh no.. I... no....wait this isn't right I saw that I transformed into a wolf and a wolf pack came over and attacked him and I ran with them and you chased me. You said freaking out. Hey calm down it was only a few minutes before you were hallucinating. Said doc driving up. Yeah and besides you're OK. Said McQueen. OK but can I do something?. You asked.  Well what is it I hope it's something fun. Said McQueen. Yeah it is I want to see you race doc I bet he hasn't had a race in years. You said.  Yeah Doc-No there is no way I'm doing that. Said doc cutting him off. Oh come on doc let him race you, it's been like what 2 years since you raced him. You said. Well yeah it has been but I'm not sure I don't think I have it in me still. Said doc. Yes you do doc you can race but it's been a long time but you have it. You said going over to him. Hugged him. Come on doc please race for me I want to see you race I haven't seen you race and I want to see you.... So..please?. You asked.  Ugh alright I guess I will race but only 2 laps. Got that rookie. Said doc. Yes sir. 2 laps don't sound bad. Said McQueen. Alright let's go. You shouted. So McQueen and doc raced around the track 2 times and you saw doc do his move and drove passed McQueen. Whoa that was so cool. You thought. Wow doc you can still race.  You said and slid down the hill. Yeah I guess I can still race thanks for believing in me. Said doc. Your welcome. You said.

2 hours later: dark outside.
You walked into the cozy cone motel and went into your room and closed the door. Just when it almost closed McQueen drives up. Hey hold on. Said McQueen. You open the door and you see him.  Oh hey babe what do you want?. You said leaning up against the wall. Well it looks like there is room for one more. Said McQueen driving in.  Whoa hey... um alright I guess you can sleep with me. You said. McQueen drove up to you and rev his engine to you it sounds like a sexy one too. Whoa McQueen that sounded a little sexy. You said. Yeah it was. It was for you. Said McQueen. He then lifted up and you saw a big black something pop out from underneath him. What was that?. You asked looking. Why don't you grab it and find out. Said McQueen. You slide under him and grab a hold onto it. He moaned and he rev he's engine more. Oh shut that was your dick I touched I believe you like it. You said going to it an putting your mouth on it. You sucked him and he moaned so loud that he almost cummed in your mouth and he did. You swallowed his semen. He looked at you with lust full eyes. Did that feel good?. You said in a sexy tone. He reved  his engine again and said yes. You pulled your pants and took off your underwear off. And you took his member and put it inside you and McQueen came up skittle more and fucked you. And he kissed you and licked you. You moaned and called his name. And he was still thrusting.  And he cummed and you went over and let  him lick your clitoris and you enjoyed and cummed into his mouth. Which he drank all of it. And he stocked his member into you and did you and a little harder. And he went faster and faster and he came ontop of you. And he flipped over and you tried to rub him but his dick was too damn big so you just put his member into you and fucked him and cummed onto his sick and so did he. And McQueen left and kissed you good night and left and he's right next to you and went to sleep outside so he can get some fresh air.

Hey guys thanks for reading I tried to put in more detail then other people would.  So goodbye.