chapter2 just another day. and you meet doc

You woke up onto of McQueen.  loud sound make you jump. And so did McQueen. Whoa! Y/n are you alright?. Asked McQueen. Yeah I'm alright. Well that's one way to wake up. You said. Well yeah I've had worse. Any ways I'm starving said McQueen. Well let's ask Flo if she had anything you do eat. Said McQueen. Well OK you said. Getting up and heading on over to Flo's. Hey Flo you and McQueen both said.

1 hour later:
Hey McQueen I'm gonna take a walk you said. Oh hey wait up, Y/N! Wait up man, hey where are you going?. Asked McQueen chasing after you. Like I said I'm going for a walk you said. Oh well can I come. I like to enjoy the drive. Said McQueen. Well no l I like to walk alone. You said. Well OK then I'll go and hang out with Mater, let me know if you need anything alright?. Said McQueen. Alright thanks, goodbye man. You said as McQueen drove away. You turned on the iPod you had with you and played the song: find yourself. You walk around and then you come across a thing that seems to look like a track.

3hours later:
McQueen came over to you. Hello y/n how are you doing?. He asked.  I'm doing well I'm just looking over at the track, it seems so nice. Only I wish I could race on that track. You said. Hey I can give you a ride on the track but you will have to stay on me. Said McQueen. OK I'll try McQueen but I'll tell you when to go faster. You said trying to jump on McQueen. Here let me help you. Said McQueen getting a little low for you to jump on top of him.  Well are you ready?. Said McQueen.  Yeah I'm ready. You said. Alright so let's go for a ride and I'll start slow for  you and then you'll tell me to move faster alright? Said McQueen. Alright go. You said.  So McQueen took off slow then you got a rush to move a little faster. Hey lighting?! Start going faster!. You shouted. Alright ka-chow. Said lighting accelerating and he made a turn and you held on and you had fun.