chapter3 he confessed and will you?

You got off of McQueen. You walked off. Hey wait up I have to ask you something. Said McQueen. You turned around.  um hey I like you and I'm wondering if you like me back and don't tell me a just a straight answer think about it. Said McQueen.  OK well I liked you from the beginning and all well I guess all I could  say is... You walked over to him. You kissed him on his big mouth. I...love you. You said.  Wow I love you too.  Said McQueen taking  your hand and trying to hold it. Well I better get going.  You said but suddenly stopped and saw doc. Well you better get going.  Said doc.  And you got mad and transformed into a wolf and growled. McQueen and doc both back up.  You looked around and ran up a hill. And McQueen kind of chased you. (You were a big wolf you stood on all fours and you were white and kind of black. You were a wolf twilight. BIG). You howled and kept on running. You turned and saw McQueen. You stopped running and you looked at him.  Hey it's alright I'm not gonna hurt you. Hehe hey I didn't know you could do that. Said McQueen.  You sat down and played down and then McQueen saw a bunch of other wolves that were your size. Hey who are they?.  McQueen asked.  You stood up and looked at your pack.  They stopped running when they saw you. You turned and looked at McQueen and said.  This is my pack...  And..  And I'm their leader, alpha female. Blu the werewolf. You said. And you shouted charge and the pack ran for doc Hudson. You ran after them and bit doc and ran off as the pack tore him apart. After about 15 minutes.  You stopped them. They all left and you ran after the pack to get into position. McQueen drove to doc Hudson.  Holy shut doc are you-i knew she was bad! Said doc cutting McQueen off. She...
That bitch I trusted her and she.. I didn't know she was a wolf. Duck I have to go and chase her down. Said McQueen leaving and he will kill you so you better run.