Chapter 10 : The Aftermath

Michael's POV

Isn't she lovely, isn't she beautiful
boy I'm so happy...

Stevie wonder played on the radio as I twirled her curls around my fingers, she was fast asleep on my chest, while her vanilla perfume played in the air. I've never seen so much of her, we didn't do it but we kissed and touched places we probably weren't supposed to but we didn't care. She started to rustle slightly in her sleep making (a all too familiar) whimpering sound. Her doe like brown eyes looked up to me making me melt somewhat inside.

"hi beautiful" I hummed, she giggled at my comment

"Hi Michael" she said rolling off my chest to my side

she looked at me , just studying my face I started to blush and get self concussions

"What are you staring at girl ?" I laughed

"Just seeing how handsome you are " she said dreamily

I shook my head and smiled I couldn't believe I have such a amazing girl with me, any guy would kill to be with Mia Beverly but I had her in my bed gazing at me.

***

We rested in bed for a little while more until Mia decided it was time for her to go. She picked up her lace bra off the floor along with her dress, I just sat back and watched her move in the afternoon light streaming in through the window giving her a angelic glow. She fixed her hair in the vanity mirror and I got up to walk her out.

"Thank you for having me Michael" she said at the door

"Trust me it was no problem" I grinned

She laughed slightly tilting her head back "come over tomorrow we can go by the set I'm gonna be on at Warner Brothers"

"I dig it"

"Good you didn't have choice anyways"

I rolled my eyes playfully "Bye Mia" I said

"Bye Jackson" she said while coming in and kissing my lips

This goodbye peck soon turned to a kiss then a passionate tongue exchange , we just couldn't help it.

Our little moment ended with her turning on her heel to leave looking back and smiling then finally hopping into her drivers car leaving hayvenhust. I shut the door with the goofiest smile on my face I even (as silly as it sounds) did a little victory dance. We had something so personal with each other, something no one else could have with her but me.

Mia's pov

Driving back from the day/afternoon with Michael was amazing. I've never felt closer to him I definitely wanted to be closer but that's for another day..

When I got home I greeted my Great Dane Marvin at the door named respectfully named after uncle Marvin Gaye. What I didn't realize was my very crossed mother atop of our grand stair case cigarette in one hand and the other on her hip.

"Mia where in the hell have you been" she said with her arched brows rising like her anger

"I've been at the Jacksons.." my voice got small my mother was caring and beautiful woman but she will beat my behind if she has too which I hope won't be the case

"Mia Beverley I do not need you getting knocked up by a Jackson.
Do you know how bad that would be for everyone! Michael, his mother and don't even get me started on his father ooo that boy would only be seen performing and at home! And Mia I know you don't want that"

she said this all while coming down the stairs and inching closer to me with every word, I winced at the thought of even getting Michael in trouble and myself...like that

"Mother I would never do that! I'm only 16" I pleaded to her

"You're damn right you wouldn't" she said

"Mia get whatever boy fever out of your head because you have to focus on doing this movie I'm not gonna have you embarrass your father and I, now get on up to your room"

I was shocked I only got the "now get on up to your room" and not a "I'm getting your fathers belt" I hustled passed her with my head down all the way up the stairs and to my room without a word . I couldn't believe my mother would ever think I would be as stupid enough not use protection and or do it all! Even though I would love to with Michael I know we're both too young and to busy to ever do something like that...

***

Michael's pov

"Ay yo Mike! Come up over here and catch this work" Jackie yelled from our basketball court in the backyard

"Nah Jackie, I'm okay" I hollered back from my room

most of my siblings were outside enjoying the July summer off from school and touring while I stayed in my room still reminiscing on what took place just a few hours ago. I need to snap out this cause I know my brothers will start teasing me again, so I might as well go out there and be normal.

Heading down the hall I past my sister Latoya

"Michael...are you wearing perfume?" She said while stopping behind me

"No Latoya I am not wearing perfume"

"Well you smell like a cake"

Did Mia's perfume really leave that much of a residue on me?  I decided to shrug it off since it was toya and continued to head towards the yard.

Their curses and basketball calls getting louder and louder as I approached the sliding door

"Look who finally is out of his room" jermaine said from under the hoop

"Damn mike what's on your neck" Tito said from getting off the bench

"Is that a hicky!?" Marlon chimed in "dang mike I knew you and Mia were getting it on but not that hard"

"Come on guys cut it out, y'all have me all the time!" They acted as if I've never seen one before

"Exactly we have them all the time not you" jermain said

"Well now I do!" I said with my voice rising a little bit they always think I can't handle girls cause I don't go sleep in around like them the attention on my hicky was soon over when Janet came rushing outside with her jump rope ready to listen in on any conversation she could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! I plan to update more often + this chapter might be a little rushed cause I just wanted to update for you guys! ❣️