Rockford Hill Mansion

Trevor's pov
I couldn't stop thinking about the text message that Michael gave me.He's a rich man but he's a fucking stripper!None of it made scene but when I get to know him than I'll ask him why.I arrived at the address that he gave me and I'm very impressed with his mansion home.His home even had gates and they were electronic meaning that they opened themselves up if they were expecting visitors.
Michael's pov
I fell fast asleep watching my favorite movie named Meltdown.Than I woke up with someone ringing my doorbell and than I remember it's Trevor.I got up quickly,tried to make myself even more neater,and than made my way to open the door of my mansion.Once the door was open,Trevor came in very impressed with the whole experience.'Nice home you got here Mikey.Its it cool if I called you that?',he asked me in an embarrassed/sheepish voice.
I told him it's ok and than he cussed because he forgot to buy us breakfast.I told him,No problem because all of us makes mistakes.We're all human and people forget that! He agreed with me and he followed me to the kitchen.I was at the time in the middle of making a breakfast sandwich but Trevor called me.
Trevor's pov
I felt so bad in forgetting about that food so I decided to make us breakfast.He wanted to make out breakfast but than I reminded him that it's all my fault that he has an empty stomach in the first place.He gave up because Mikey realized that I'm a very stubborn person.Mikey sat in the one seat that has glass doors that lead to his backyard.I looked and his backyard had 2 pools;I'm very impressed with his backyard.
       He noticed me staring and he asked me if I want to take a quick dip in his pool.I told him that I didn't have any swimming trunks with me but he said that I could borrow one of his.He enjoyed the breakfast sandwich which has meat,cheese,bacon,spices and herbs,and both slices of bread were toasted.I ate this like once a week but I'm a judge of character and could tell that he really liked my sandwich.After we were done eating,he said it's time to go to swimming.
         While I changed into my borrowed swim trunks in his bathroom,he changed into his in his bedroom.
Michael's--)

Trevor's--)

    The bathing suit that I borrowed from reminds me of his eyes

    The bathing suit that I borrowed from reminds me of his eyes.His eyes were a blue/grayish eyes but each time he smiles,I swear his eyes become bright blue like either the sky or ocean.I could stare at his eyes and I was to into the zone that he knocked at the bathroom.'Are you ok cuz you've been in there for a long time!',he said to me filled with concern.
        I snapped out of my thoughts and asked him where do I leave my clothes.Mikey said to leave them in there and he's going to let
Amanda,Mikey's roommate.I opened the door,leaving my clothes in a neat pile,and he began to whistle at me.
        Michael's pov
  My heart began to beat really fast when I saw Trevor in my swim trunks.I could tell that my dick agreed with me and I hid it so that he couldn't see my boner at all.He noticed me and began to say with laughter,'We don't know each other and you are way to excited to see me!'Both of us looked at each other before the laughter began to take over our whole body.I beckoned T to follow him behind and the two of us were outside.
       It's a bright blue sky with the sun is so hot that both of us began to sweat.Trevor got near the edge of the pool and he might have 'accidentally' fell in the pool by 'complete accident'.'That's not nice Mikey!What did I do to deserve this?',he asked me when he got out of the pool.Just when I was about to tell him,Amanda came to get some vitamins from the sun.
        Trevor's pov
  Normally I would have killed anyone who would have pushed me in the pool but I'm going to make a exception since I have a crush on him.While he was talking to his roommate,I got once again in the pool very quietly.His back was behind me and he had no way to escape me when I held him very tight.I said out loud before I held him tight before he came to join me in the water,This is my revenge Mikey.Karma is a bitch isn't it?
      I let go of Mikey and we stared at each other eyes while we were both in the pool's cool water.Both of us leaned against each other and our lips met.Mikey began to moan when my tongue began to lick his bottom lip.
       Michael's pov
    I couldn't resist Trevor's tongue licking my bottom lip so I decided to open my mouth.His tongue entered my mouth and both of us began to moan and began to fight for dominance.Amanda began to clap when she saw us giving each other the French kiss.I let him win and his tongue went even more down in my mouth.I began to moan and than he pulled away from kissing me.
       Trevor's pov
    I enjoyed him moaning while my tongue got even deeper in his mouth.Michael's hand began to explore my back but than I stoped him.We don't know each other that well but the two of us need to know each other for like 4 months and we could date!,I said to him and he nodded.After he nodded,we continued to give each other the French kiss.