I regained my memories again

Trevor's pov
    I woke up because Michael was screaming like if someone or something was chasing him.He than woke up with sweating covering his whole body,and then he looked at me in a scared way.'Its only a dream,Mikey.Its only a dream,Mikey boy!',he said to himself and he seemed to have already forgotten about me.Than I spoke,You woke me up Mikey,and what's wrong? Mikey took a long breathe before he said,'In my dream,I was getting married to you and than I ran away.After that I found like my twin brother who's married to a woman named Claudia who gave birth to twins.Than after that,I was surrounded by you and that's when I woke up!'
           I thought about what he told me and than I said to him,Maybe your dream is telling you that you lost/gained someone that you cared about!Mike looked into my eyes before he tackled me to the bed that we're sharing.Than his tongue was at my bottom lip wanting to explore my whole entire mouth.I opened my mouth and than his tongue was exploring every part of my mouth.Michael pulled away and than he said to me,'I remember who I'm and I've fallen deep in love with you Trevor.Would you love to be my boyfriend?'
            Michael's pov
      I somehow regained my lost memories because I kissed Trevor.Trevor looked at my eyes with sparkles in his eyes,'I'm gonna accept you being my boyfriend cuz I can't wait 4 months for us to be together!'My whole body began to shake from the excitement from Trevor accepted being my boyfriend.He hugged me and than he kissed my forehead before he went back to bed with a smile plastered on his face.I didn't sleep at all until someone ranged my phone forgetting that it's like 4 in the morning here.
(Michael decided to pick up the call)
M-Hello?
S(stranger for now until she reveals who she's)I'm so sorry that I woke you up but I have bad news to tell you!
M-What's the bad news?
S-Before I   tell you the news,my name is Patricia.You mom passed away.
M-My m-om died and aren't you one of her loyal best friends?
P-Yes and she died because....someone shot her to the back of her head.
M-My mom was murdered?!
P-Unfortunately that's the answer but I need you to come back to North Yankton to make her funnel arrangements in 4 days.
M-I was in a car accident and I'm still in the hospital.
P-Do you know when you are able to come back?
M-I don't know but can you make sure that her body's preserved in a freezer until I can come?
P-I'll make sure but I'm so sorry to tell you the news Michael.
M-It's ok and I'm going to go back to sleep.
P-Ok and good night and sweet dreams Michael.
(Phone call ends cuz Patricia ended the call)
       I began to cry but made sure that my crying didn't wake up my sleeping boyfriend.After I was done Than I went back to sleep with some tears coming down on my face.