Even more blushing

?'s pov
      The man that's known as Trevor kept on making me blush like a school girl who's crush looked at her.'I'm someone who you met at your job and you were the one that accidentally fell on my lap!',he said to with a serious voice but at the same time he formed a smile.I gave him a confused look and he kept on staring into my blue eyes.Trevor told me that my blue eyes remind him of the ocean each time he stares at them.Once again,I began to blush like a fucking school girl.
            Trevor's pov
     Michael has the most beautiful eyes than anyone I know,I thought to myself while he was blushing.He was about to tell me something when the nurse said that visiting hours are now over.I nodded and made my way to the door when he said,'Don't leave me all alone here Trevor!'The nurse said that I could share a bed with him if he agreed to and Michael kept on nodding his head,yes,.I got to where his bed was and he scouted over so I had enough room to sleep.Once my head touched the pillow than I fell fast asleep.
                ?'s pov
    He's so adorable when he was sleeping and before I joined him off to dreamland,I kissed his left check.I now entered the dream world.