I miss Mikey!

(This is what Trevor's wearing in this chapter)
             Trevor's pov
   I'm at my airfield about to enjoy my time flying when I received a call from a potential client for my company.
Carlos-Hello Trevor and I got word about how you sell drugs and guns at the US!
Trevor-Yeah and what do you want from me Carlos?I don't know you but I need you to come here so that we can talk about business.
Carlos-Ok and you very much impressed me cuz you automatically went straight to business!I'll be at your airport in two days and see you than T!
(Phone call ends)
       I got very excited cuz this is my first potential client is interested in my company.My mind kept on bussing like there were mosquitoes flying around me and than I got in my airplane.I was off in the sky and Los Santos became even smaller.Its just to shitty for my taste but I love Sandy Shores cuz one)the cops helped me to move here and 2)the people here love the old dusty town that time seemed to have forgotten!To me each time that I go flying,it helps me to forget about my past/move on to my future.
            My formal dream was to join the US Air Force but some bitch said that I'm never ever in my whole life gonna fly a plane for the military.That kept me depressed for months until I met a sexy man at the Bad Boys strip club.But ever since I saw him dancing,he couldn't leave my mind at all.I'm at my trailer,he's there smiling at me like he's only waiting for me to come to him.That gave my dick some ideas and I couldn't help myself until I'm at the ground again!
          Michael's pov
    I just arrived home extremely early and I don't have to go to work in two weeks since of the incident.Amanda was in the backyard doing some yoga.She stoped when she saw me home extremely early and automatically became worried.'What happened Mikey?!',she asked me in very concern voice.I sat down and told her the whole story of what happened.
    Tears formed and fell down on her beautiful face.I got up and comfort my friend/roommate because I hate seeing anyone cry at all.Than I whispered into her right ear,'Let me change into something else and than we can go out to eat sweetheart!'Amanda began to smile and she knows that I'm a gay man.Also all my female friends get to be called sweetheart while men are a different story.

       She went first and she changed into a nice outfit that makes her female figure look more sexy

       She went first and she changed into a nice outfit that makes her female figure look more sexy.If I was either a straight or bisexual man than I would love to date,marry,and have sex with her.Don't get me wrong,She's very beautiful but she doesn't wake up my dick at all.Only one man has my full attention since Floyd died and his name is Trevor Phillips.He seems like the bad boy that would do so many things to me that my whole body would be very excited to meet.
          I put on my very iconic business suit and left my master bedroom.Amanda was waiting for my at the couch that we both decided to place near the main door to our home.'Lets so Mike and you are so sexy!',she told me out of her many wonderful complaints she always told me.I smiled and opened her passenger door like a gentlemen would do.She kissed my right check and she closed her side of the door.
        Then I did the same and we were off to go somewhere to get a bite of Los Santos' finest foods/alcohol.