I found out again about the pink bottle

*This is how I imagine Mario Auditore looks like*

            Mario's pov       I was in the middle of a meeting with my men while my secretary told me about the pink bottle was gone from Townley Company

Mario's pov
I was in the middle of a meeting with my men while my secretary told me about the pink bottle was gone from Townley Company."THAT FUCKING BOTTLE WOULD HAVE HELPED US TO CONTROL THE WHOLE WIDE FUCING WORLD!",I yelled and I slammed both of my fist on the desk.Everyone jumped and than I thought to myself,"I'm gonna find her long lost son because my secretary said that his inheritance was the pink liquid in that bottle".The same secretary,her name is Mary Anne,said,"But Selena's a grandmother cuz the son that she didn't give up for adoption has two male grandsons!"I gave everyone an evil grin and all of them knew that I already came up with a plan in kidnapping the long lost son.
             Mike's pov
    Everyone was staring at me while I kept on thinking of drinking that pink shit.My now dead mom claims that I'll have ears,tails,teeth of a dog if I drink it but I don't know if I should.One part of me wants to drink it to see if it works but my other half doesn't want to test it out at all."Drink it cuz your so fucking curious!",my mind said to me.My brother and his boyfriend looked at me before his boyfriend said,"If you don't want to drink it than I will!"Before he had the chance to take it out of my hand,I opened the top part and began to drink it.