[CHAPTER LIST]

PROLOGUE: SEE YA LATER, ALLIGATOR

Elizabeth Dwyer waits for her best friend Beverly Marsh to arrive but is kept company by Richie Tozier and his friends.

"I can't let a little lady sit out all by herself can I? Not when there's a killer on the loose."

CHAPTER ONE: SOMETHING ABOUT DERRY

School's out for summer! As the children of Derry are celebrating, Lizzy informs Richie of some big plans she has for that night.

"Wow Richie, you've found my weakness! I happen to love tiny guys who wear glasses and takes every opportunity to inform me of the gruesome details of what perverted things he likes to do in his spare time!"

CHAPTER TWO: PROM NIGHT

A heartbroken Richie rants to his friends. That night, Lizzy encounters something traumatic in the high school bathroom.

"I can't believe that stupid fuck is taking her to the high school dance! I mean, c'mon, he's 16. That's almost some pedophile shit right there."

CHAPTER THREE: CIGARETTES AND CANDY

Lizzy is reunited with Richie during a moment of crisis.

"Y'know, one day, I'm gonna save your ass and you're probably gonna wanna make out with me."

CHAPTER FOUR: TERRIBLE HAIRCUTS

Still reeling in from her own traumatic experience, Lizzy comforts Bev and makes a brash choice

"C'mon, let's go be weirdos together."

CHAPTER FIVE: BEV AND LIZ MAKE A SPLASH

Lizzy, Bev and their new found friends decide to go swimming down at the Barrens but this shortly goes south.

"Fuck you dude! You scared the shit outta me! You're such a little prick!"

CHAPTER SIX: THE LOSERS CLUB

Lizzy takes a trip down to the Barrens and comes face to face once again with the boys who would eventually become her best friends

"Damn. You guys really are outcasts. Can I join?"

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE BLOOD FROM THE SINK

Lizzy rushes to her best friends aid in a time of need.

"I just wish everything would go back to normal. Everything should be as it was, nothing should be as it is."

CHAPTER EIGHT: SHE'S A CRYBABY

Lizzy is taunted by Henry Bowers about her missing sister but in return she shows her tough side.

"Aw fuck! Look at her, she's pathetic! She's a crybaby!"

CHAPTER NINE: APOCALYPTIC ROCK FIGHT

War with the Bowers Gang begins and a new member is added to the Losers Club.

"You shouldn't have said that about my sister, fuckface."

CHAPTER TEN: FOURTH OF JULY

As Richie showcases his trombone skills, Lizzy finds herself falling deeper for the boys charm.

"You really know how to get the girls hot and bothered don't you? Hey, at least it's better than ventriloquism."

CHAPTER ELEVEN: HOUSE AT THE END OF NEIBOLT STREET

The Losers Club decide to take a trip to a familiar house to find some answers

"Look at me. It's not fucking real, ok?"

CHAPTER TWELVE: EDDIE'S GOT A BROKEN ARM

As the Losers try to escape, Eddie gets hurt in the process.

"Please don't let go of me. I can't breathe."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: INNOCENCE LOST

Lizzy looks back on her time during the past summer and contemplates the fall out of the losers.

"Sometimes I wish you could read my thoughts. Then you'd know what I really think about you."

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DEEP DARK DEPTHS OF DERRY
The gang go on the hunt to save Bev, leading them underneath Derry.

"Can we talk? Alone."

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: FEAR

The battle begins.

"Can you guys see that thing too?"

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HELL AND BACK

Things settle down as feelings and friendships are dealt with.

"I think at this point we're a little past best buddies, Richie."

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE BLOOD OATH

The Losers take a oath that would forever bind them.

"I promise."

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: IN A WHILE, CROCODILE

Epilogue

"You always knew how to make me smile."