[CRYBABY 2 TEASER]

We open on a quiet street

A suburban neighbourhood, kids are playing on the street as the wind begins to pick up. One of the children, a small girl with plaits and large glasses eyes widen as she spots something peculiar.

A single red balloon floats behind her house, she drops the ball and decides to follow it - as if she's in a trance. None of the kids stop her, too preoccupied with their own game.

A sudden cut to black.

"It's happening again." Mike Hanlon rubs sweat from his forehead as he warns his childhood friends through the phone.
"Will you come back? Do you remember the promise?" A single tear drops down Lizzy Dwyer's cheek as she shakily replies, "Yes."

Flash cut, the adult Losers minus Stan are sitting around a table at a restaurant - something on the table has startled them and caused them to jump back.

Clips of the Losers individually going through hellish situations play as we see their horror and descent into madness. We see Ben and Beverly together as she sheds a tear, he holds her tightly. Eddie takes a worried puff from his inhaler, Bill screams at something - potentially Georgie. Richie adjusts his glasses, Mike turns around as if something has just jumped out on him.

Finally, we see Lizzy standing in a graveyard that seems to go on as far as the eye can see. She looks to be in mourning but is startled by something behind her. She lets out a blood curdling cry as the title card pops up.

IT: CHAPTER TWO - 27 YEARS LATER

Suddenly, we cut to a restaurant

Richie Tozier is sitting across from Lizzy Dwyer. He initially seems speechless, we don't know what he's looking at. It's as almost as if he's seen a ghost, or has fallen in love all over again.

"Let's just address something, Elizabeth, I'm surprised you willingly chose to sit across from me knowing that it's just the perfect spot for me to stare at your boobs during this entire meal," He snarked, waving his hands in reference to the woman in front of him. This is the first time he'd spoke to his first love for over twenty years. "Desperate times call for desperate measures, Richard." She replies, winking after finishing her sentence.

"I'm certainly glad to see you again, Liz." He raises his eyebrow and slightly smirks in flirtation.

She looks unamused but the ends of her lips slightly curl upwards as she picks up her glass of wine.

"I'm certainly glad to see you too." She replies, and toasts him as they smile lovingly at each other in adoration.

"Fucking hell you guys, get a room." Bill jokingly interrupts, getting the entire group laughing. Just like old times.