[MTV TEASER]

~~~~~~"When you're a kid, you think that you'll always be protected and cared for,"

~~~~~~
"When you're a kid, you think that you'll always be protected and cared for,"

The teaser starts with a wide shot of the cursed town of Derry. The year is 1989 and summer is quickly approaching. We are also quickly shown a shot of the Bowers' gang that appeared in the first trailer, who seem to be in mourning.

Very quickly, we see Richie Tozier, Bill Denbrough, Stanley Uris and Eddie Kaspbrak cycling through the woods to get to the Barrens, their usual hang out spot.

Eddie leads the pack as we see another shot of them walking past what might be the kissing bridge, he's followed by Bill, then Mike Hanlon, then Beverly Marsh who is followed by the infatuated Ben Hanscom, after him is Stan and Lizzy Dwyer almost walking side by side. Finally, Richie who is trailing behind watching the pair in front of him, almost jealously.

Best friends Beverly and Lizzy hold hands while jumping off a cliff at the Barrens, the boys minus Mike watch in awe at their bravery as they fall to the depths below.
Stan and Lizzy take a stroll as she shows him her pocket knife, he smiles at her.

A police car pulls into the synagogue as we see Stan performing the speech (which is the voice over) at his bar mitzvah.

~~~~~~

"We like hanging out with you"

Bill says as he shares a moment with Beverly. "Thanks. I mean, someone needs to make sure Lizzy doesn't strangle Richie for saying all that weird shit, right?" She jokes.

We see the Losers' playing at the Barrens, Lizzy laughing as Richie knocks Bev off of Bill's shoulders.

The Losers are in an apocalyptic rock fight with the Bowers gang. Bev and Lizzy are at the front, Lizzy appears outraged and berserk.

Richie's eyes widen as Lizzy enters a diner, he seems completely enamored by her but she simply walks past him and the boys.

Back to Bill and Bev, "You shouldn't thank us too much, hanging out with us makes you a loser too." They slightly laugh at his comment.

~~~~~~

"But when you're alone as a kid, the monsters see you as weaker. You don't even know they're getting closer 'til it's too late."

Flashes of Georgie Denbrough timidly looking into his basement, where he has been sent by Bill to fetch paraffin wax.

Eddie walking through the streets of Derry as the sun shines brightly in front of him.

Bill entering the grounds of 29 Neibolt Street while his bike lays discarded behind him.

A car with 2 stern figures inside it drives by.