||Part One||

Nobody spoke to him. Nobody approached him. Nobody really knew him either.

Taehyung Kim was just about the most cheerful boy at high school. His smile was so sincere, and his laughs were so contagious it'd be hard not to like him.

However, after the INCIDENT people quickly scurried away. He was repulsive. A mistake. He was worthless. And nobody wanted to ruin their reputation, hence why nobody approached him.

He sat alone under the red old tree, it's leaves slowly falling down gracefully. His pencil in hand with an artist's notebook on his lap. He looked at the students wandering around and about. Some sneering him and others rushing past.

"Looks pretty," a gentle voice sprang from behind. A male with a stoic face plopped right beside the rejected male.

The artist kept sketching away. Birds and squirrels were his main focus for a while until he felt a hand brush against his shoulder. He jolted and widened his eyes at the sudden contact.

"What, never been touched before?" The elder asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Are you new?" Taehyung asked softly, it had been his first time speaking in quite a few years. The way his tongue touched the roof of his mouth felt so foreign, he squinted and mouthed the words to himself.

"Yeah." Was the simple reply that the male gave the younger.

"You shouldn't hang out with me," Taehyung commented as he kept his confused face. He wasn't sure if he was speaking correctly anymore. He forgot how to properly speak.

"Are you deaf?" The older asked quickly as he inspected Taehyung's face. The male squirmed at the lack of space between them and shook his head.

"Let's just say I was mute." Taehyung mumbled sadly as he sighed glumly. The other male looked at him silently and returned the gesture.

"My name, or, nickname, is Suga." He introduced himself and extended his arm out for a handshake, the younger looked at him in awe and took his hand.

"Don't you ever ****ing dare call me by my real name. But it doesn't matter because you'll never know it." He let out a soft chuckle and left the younger stunned.

"And who're you?"

He paused before smirking, "V. Call me V."

"And why's your name V?" The elder quirked an eyebrow slightly interested in his choice of name.

"Well, why're you Suga?"

"Because I'm so damn sweet." The male joked and slowly rose, he jammed his hands in his pockets and saluted, "I'll see you later."

"Y-Yeah. Okay." Taehyung returned the salute and smiled triumphantly as he glanced back down at his notebook and started writing something.

He kept his dorky grin and stood up as well as he made his way to his first hour class. But today was different. Today he was smiling. Today he looked happy, young, vibrant.

Today. He made a friend.

***

It had become quite a surprise when Taehyung arrived on time. Or even showed up whatsoever. Everyone was in hysterics, they didn't want to be around him. He was horrible. Just because he preferred males.

Each student kept hollering and crying, the class complaining that they'd catch his illness if they were forced to stay any longer. The teacher however payed no mind to their screeching and commenced class.

People snook glances at Taehyung. He seemed taller. People were used to him slouching and being short, but today he was sitting perfectly upright and was much taller than before.

And once they noticed that change, they noticed he SMILED today. His lips slowly curved every moment. It was such a sight.

Everyone was mumbling about the change in his appearance.

What people were most confused about was that he didn't look tired, his skin wasn't tainted with pimples, and his voice was smooth.

They didn't understand why he was so perfect yet.. So full of flaws.

They completely forgot that same man was the one who smiled every day. The one that supported everyone.

They didn't know him anymore. He was just a stranger. And oddly attractive stranger.

After class a group of three students approached the male when he was merely retrieving his notebooks for the next classes.

Classes where nobody wants to see him.

He sighed and locked his locker and finally turned around to catch a sight of a shorter male wrinkling his face at him. The male cocked an eyebrow and bit his lip.

"Can I help you?" Taehyung asked awkwardly as he fiddled with his fingers while looking at his worn out shoes.

"Why the hell are you here?" The leader spoke up and pushed the male against the locker. Though there was a major height gap, he acted as if he were a giant.

This is my school? Taehyung answered as a question though it was meant to be a statement. A true one at that. However he didn't say anything aloud.

"Speak to me when you're spoken to!" The male's voice boomed throughout the hallway. A crowd formed around the bully and silently cheered him on.

Taehyung blinked and clicked his tongue, still not uttering a single word. The harasser didn't deserve to hear his sweet voice.

Just as he was about to throw a punch a nonchalant voice broke through, "Stop it."

The male looked back and saw a shorter male and chuckled, "And what're you-" before he could finish his sentence Suga was behind him and twisted his arms in a horrible manner, the sounds of bones cracking made everyone gag.

"Stop harassing this boy." He commanded and let the male go. He hissed in pain and his arm was completely deformed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" The male cried as tears fell down his face.

Suga sighed and shook his head, "I'm just doing what you WOULD'VE done to him," he jabbed his thumb towards the direction of a silent Taehyung mumbling incoherent nonsense to himself.

The male kept whining and finally the elder slowly approached him and snapped all the bones back to place.

The crowd dispersed and headed to class as the late bell was about to ring. The only ones left were Taehyung and Suga.

"Why did you help me?" He asked and the other shrugged. It was a lame gesture but he didn't say a word as he as well headed to class.

Finally the younger decided to skip again, that little encounter was scary enough as it is. And he couldn't possibly expect Suga to save the day again.

He sighed and walks outside until a suspicious looking figure around the corner..

TO BE CONTINUED...