||Part Ten||

Jimin paused to look at their child bundled up in a grey blanket. The man smiled and mumbled sweet words and praises in their ears. The baby didn't say a thing as they slowly raised a tiny fist and touched their father's cheek.

"Ah, you look just like me." Jimin smiled and kissed their forehead gingerly. A nurse came and introduced a certain visitor. Taehyung was out of breath and panted as he dropped to his knees.

The nurse stood at a distance as she watched the scene unfold. Taehyung scoot to Jimin and looked at their child.

"Ah! They're so cute!" Taehyung squealed and Jimin protectively held the baby upwards to prevent Taehyung from having contact with the child.

"Eh? Why'd you do that?"

Jimin puffed out his cheeks and held the baby closer, "Because! When I was going through all that pain you weren't here! It hurt a lot you know!"

Taehyung sighed and shrugged, "What do you expect? The streets were hectic. I was going as fast as I could! I swear!" Taehyung pleaded and the latter huffed.

"You liar!" Jimin stuck his tongue out and nuzzles the baby before giving them an Eskimo kiss. The baby gave a soft snore and he cooed.

"I'm going to take you away from your pathetic excuse of a father." Jimin hissed and Taehyung growled.

"What did I do, baby?" Taehyung whined like a child as he kept attempting to approach the pair.

"You weren't here.." Jimin mumbled and buried his nose into the baby's blanket. Taehyung exhaled and gripped at his hair and looked at the boy.

"I already explained that-"

"I needed you Taehyung! There was so much blood! And they didn't bother giving me any pain killers. Nothing! They just cut my stomach open!"

Taehyung paused and furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would they do that? That ought to be painful.."

"Exactly!" Jimin cried through tears and woke the sleeping child, "I needed you! I was scared, hurt, and worried!"

Taehyung slowly waddled up to the boy and hugged him tightly, but not tight enough to suffocate the newborn child.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tonight."

"I'm staying the the hospital for a few weeks." Jimin explained and rocked the child back to a soft slumber.

"Okay. When you're out I'll make it up to you."

"Nope!"

His mouth was agape, he raised and brow and licked his dry lips, "Why not?"

"Because I'll be bonding with my ADORABLE child."

Taehyung's lower lip began to quiver, "Am I not adorable enough?" He emitted a soft whine and Jimin chuckled.

"Nope." He paused and spoke up belfr Taehyung could complain any further. "You're sexy~"

Taehyung burst into a light red and exhaled, "A-Any way.. What their name?"

Jimin paused and giggled, "Y/N!" He quickly responded and looked at the child. He twirled the single hair that popped out of the child's hair and played with it.

"How do you always remain cute? Now the baby is going to be cute! You passed your cuteness to the baby! I can't handle all this cuteness!" Taehyung complained and Jimin threw his head back in laughter.

"Shut up."

Taehyung pretended to zip his lips and didn't say a word.

A few minutes later the pair fell asleep and Taehyung grinned at such a sight. He kissed both of them and snuggled to the far right, snuggling the child as they were in the middle.