||Part Five||

His fist missed and he merely made contact with the road underneath him. Both of them were in shock of the decision he made.

"***K You Taehyung..." Suga grumbled hoarsely as vibrant red and blue lights flashed. The screeching sounds of sirens slowly has gotten louder. Both males departed and huddled over to where the unconscious male was.

The moment seemed like a blur. It all happened so quickly, Jimin was quickly taken away and was being treated. Taehyung decided he's had enough for a day and walked away. And Suga, like the loving brother he was, quickly bombarded the doctor with his brother's condition.

***

Taehyung went to school. He attended classes. He did his work.

Suga didn't go to school. He didn't attend class. He did his work.

Jimin didn't go to school. He didn't attend classes. He didn't do his work.

***

"Dammit Jimin, why'd you defend him?" Suga growled as he sighed briefly before raising his gaze the meet the younger's.

"Because." Jimin paused to lick his lips, "What you did was mean. He didn't do anything wrong."

"HE COULD HAVE, CHIM CHIM!" Suga roared as he balled his fists and unclenched them before getting up and gripping at Jimin's shirt collar and shaking him a bit, like how he did to Taehyung.

"Why do you care anyway?" Jimin scoffed as he pushed his brother off of his rather harshly. He rolled his eyes as his brother was completely baffled and was reluctant to answer.

Jimin kept waiting and swung his feet to the opposite side of the bed. He stood up and yanked off the tubes sticking in his arms, "You really do suck, Yoongi." Jimin mumbled as he stomped away angrily.

Suga paused once more before running after the younger, "Chim Chim! Come back! You're too weak!" However he arrived a little late, Jimin attempted to go up the stairs but completely lost his balance and fell over.

Suga rushed up and caught him before he could have been injured any further.

Jimin looked up at his brother cautiously before abruptly jolting up and pushing his brother off of him. He stumbled a dew steps down but quickly found a step to stop. He looked at his younger brother and looked at him skeptically.

"What the hell Jimin!? I know you have your... Mental incapabilities but.. Why are you suddenly revolting against me?"

"Because! I'm not your little toy anymore! Im my own man now!"

People started crowding around them. Suga wished his brother wouldn't cause a scene, so he didn't the first thing that came to mind.

He walked up the steps and pulled Jimin into his arms giving him not time to react. He quickly use that to his advantage and carried the boy bridal style and quickly went to find his room before Jimin would start reacting.

Finally he sat down on the chair and Jimin looked around confusedly. He patted his lips and replayed the memory in his mind. "Did I dream again?" Jimin asked.

Suga sighed in content and nodded with a seemingly sincere smile, he fought the urge to smirk in order to cover up for what happened.

"Yes, Chim Chim. You were dreaming again. What was the dream?" Suga asked innocently as he scoot closer to his brother.

"I-I was being really rash. I was mean. I push you and.." Tears started to form and Suga smiled and opened his arms in which Jimin returned the gesture.

"Sorry Yoongi! I don't want that to happen ever!" Jimin whined into his chest as he started to feel light headed. His grasp on his brother weakened as Suga smirked.

"It's fine Chim chim," Suga kept smirking as Jimin weakly lay down with his eyes only slightly open. His hands were shaking, he was having another episode.

And again, the male fainted and this time, Suga didn't seem to care nor mind. He casually left the room and let the doctors find out by themselves.

***

Taehyung walked around aimlessly around the school grounds. It was Friday, and all the kids were leaving to have the time of their lives. Most likely get wasted.

It's been a week since he last saw that poor boy on the floor. Not moving an inch. He cringed at the thought and kept walking.

Finally he stepped on a device. He looked under his foot to find a phone. He examined it and was surprised as it seemed to be quite expensive. He clicked the power button and it shook to life.

It vibrated for a moment before exposing the brand. Finally a picture of Jimin popped up. Taehyung raised a brow and swiped. Of course, the device demanded a passcode.

Hesitantly he put down the following letters: J I M I N

The device displayed a red light and went back to the previous screen. He stuck his tongue out in an irritated manner and typed the following: Y O O N G I

Again, the light was in place and the phone shook violently. Taehyung clicked his tongue impatiently as he waited once more for the passcode screen. Eventually it presented itself and he attempted again:

J I M I N S

F U T U R E

H U S B A N D

Surprisingly enough, the passcode space that only consisted of six letters expanded to nineteen. He hesitantly clicked enter and the display of apps quickly appeared on the screen.

The male scowled and decided to investigate a little..

***

Meanwhile with Jimin. Both males were squished onto the bed. Their legs tangled together as Suga softly fed Jimin.

"Say 'Ahh~', Chim Chim."

Jimin hollowed his cheeks and huffed and eventually caved in opened his mouth and let the sweet dissolve into his mouth.

"Yoongi, your sweets are always on point!" Jimin cheered optimistically as he shuffled around a little.

"You're only saying that because it's strawberry flavored." Suga chuckled lightly and gently messed up his hair.

Jimin smiled at the affectionate gesture and suddenly a memory was crammed into his brain. He groaned in frustration and irritation as he held his head.

Suga barely witnessed his little headaches, but most times it only brings trouble to their relationship.

"Yoooongiiiii." The male groaned as he held his head between his legs and panted.

"Get a doctor." The boy panted and cried as he started shaking involuntarily.

"What the hell are you remembering?" Suga asked coldly as he crawled to the boy.

"Just the doctor!" Jimin growled as the pain increased. Small memories of strawberry cake floated in his mind. But he couldn't pinpoint why. Or what.

"Spill it! What are you remembering!"

A male with perfect features popped up.

What was his name? He forgot. Like usual.

"Yoongi. Get the DOCTOR."

A café.

"****ING TELL ME!"

A LARGE cake.

"Yoongi. IT HURTS. GET A DAMN DOCTOR."

It was Taehyung and Hoseok.

"WHAT DO YOU RECALL?! WHAT IS IT?!"

"No, Minnie, not that type of love. I mean... He LOVES you."

"YOU'RE MY BROTHER." Jimin finally cracked and all the memories from previously started pouring like a waterfall.

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE YOUR LOVER."

TO BE CONTINUED..