||Part Three||

The male blinked and let out a soft voice, quite like a whisper, "Okay. Got it." He mumbled and the older inspected him for a moment and exhaled.

"Thank you."

Taehyung watched Suga leave, he noticed he bounces within every step. He grins slightly and watches him enter the school. Finally he turns on his heel and quickly speeds up to where Jimin was heading.

"Jimin! Wait!" He bellowed as he wailed his arms frantically hoping to get the boy's attention. He took a quick peek at his watch and prayed that school wouldn't end yet. He needed more time.

Finally the male caught the other's attention. Jimin tilted his head a little and his cheeks were a vibrant red with tear stains. He puckered up his lips and blew a raspberry for a moment before chuckling, "What is it? Did Yoo- I mean, Suga, need something?"

"No, actually..." He paused and looked at his feet, "Um. Help me with math?"

Jimin looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows, "ah. I'm not the best at that subject. You could ask Suga, though. Here I'll just-" halfway through the sentence he pulled out his phone and started dialing the number.

Quickly Taehyung gasped and forced his hands to wrap around Jimin's wrist tightly which alarmed him to pause midway. "Y-You can't!" He protested.

"You're hurting me.." Jimin mumbled in an unorthodox manner. Instead of causing a scene like most would do in this situation be closed his eyes and sighed briefly and put his body on ease.

Taehyung let go and apologized quickly, "Sorry. It's just... You shouldn't. He's probably busy."

"The gang doesn't have anything planned today so he's free today. See? Isn't that great? You can study with him today!" Jimin growled in an uncomfortable voice.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice. The eye roll Jimin gave was an obvious hint which lead to Taehyung sighing.

"Why are you mad all of a sudden?" He mumbled innocently with a hint of irritation being sprinkled in his tone. Of course he wouldn't want it to be obvious so he kept most to himself.

"Because. Everyone loves my brother. 'He's smart. He's fit. He's attractive.'" He groaned, "I'm-"

"Cute."

Jimin tilted his head purely in disbelief and almost had an outburst, "What?" He asked with a confused tone.

"You're cute..." Was all Taehyung could muster before feeling his cheeks burn up slowly, and spreading to his ears.

Jimin stared at him, long and hard before finally knowing what he meant. "Oh." Was his lame reply as the same happened to him as the blush crawled on to his cheeks.

They stood in silence. None of them mustered up the courage to say a word until the bell rang. Taehyung gasped and took a run for it.

Jimin was conflicted for a moment. He was paralyzed for a while before regaining control of his body. He gasped and chased after the other. "Wait! Sir! Wait!" He groaned as he soon became short of breath. Lucky for him, Taehyung stopped and turned around.

"What do you want?" He asked as he averted his gaze from the boy and glanced at the entrance.

"First, I want... A minute to catch my breath..." Jimin mumbled under his breath as beads of sweat rolled down his cheeks.

After a minute Suga exited the school and approached school grounds. Taehyung panicked slightly and didn't hesitate to pick up Jimin and start running away.

"HEY! WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and held in tightly. He held an expression of worry as the male kept running amongst the crowd of students.

Jimin felt an adrenaline rush. He wasn't obeying his brother's command and it was just so FUN. He felt alive for once. So finally, he eased up a bit and smiled. However, certain students looked at Jimin and smiled as he was incredibly likable, and few sneered as Taehyung was easily hated.

Finally they stopped at a cute little café. Taehyung set the other down and looked at him for a split second before thumping his forehead, "Oh duh! What did you want to tell me before?"

"Nothing. Now all I want to tell you is that I'm hungry and I wanna eat here." He mumbled as Taehyung laughed.

"Sure. Let's go in."

Jimin fished through his pockets and pulled out his wallet as Taehyung snaked his arm around and plucked it out of his grasp, "It's on me." He offered and Jimin merely nodded.

"What would you like to... KIM BABY YOU'RE HERE!" A man at the counter yelled as he ran out and to attack the other with a hug, his apron bouncing with every kick.

"Hoseok- you're squishing... Me." He squeaked and finally he let go and gave him a quick noogie.

Jimin awkwardly stood at the counter, his hands deep in his pockets as he stared at his shiny new shoes. Hoseok quickly noticed the other and smiled warmly, "Tae Tae, is this your boyfriend? He's cute. You have good taste." He teased as both of them protested against his statement.

"Kidding. I know Yoongi would never let you date, Jimin." He added softly as he took out a paper and pen.

"Who's Yoongi?" Taehyung quickly asked and Jimin ignored him completely.

"How do you know who I am?" Jimin asked with a worried voice. His brows furrowed and his hands neatly planted upon the counter.

"Your brother talks nonstop about you." He chuckled softly and smiled at the youngling.

"He does? Why?" Jimin countered quickly.

"'Cos he loves you."

Jimin relaxed a little, "Ah. I love him too."

Hoseok raised a brow and shook his head. "No, Minnie, not that type of love. I mean... He LOVES you."