||Part Seven||

Releasing a deep sigh Taehyung looked at the phone which was now mute. He turned it off and hesitantly walked over to the couch. He bit his lip and paused as he got up to get a beverage to clear his mind.

Once he was in deep thought, he couldn't help but think of Jimin. He was cute, obviously. He was funny. But he was also obedient. In a sad way.

He thought of his relationship with Suga. Obviously it wasn't a typical brother relationship. He sighed and suddenly the phone buzzed to life was startled him.

He looked at the notification and his heartbeat slowly got faster. He shoved the phone in his pocket and abruptly stood up and sprinted to a random direction.

He finally wound up at the school and but his nails. He tried to remember where they lived. Of course he didn't know, they never told him.

"Jimin.." He mewled and looked at the ground and saw the same male from the message. A big black leather coat.

He let out a sigh of relief and followed he other. Of course at moments he'd make sure he'd seem like any other ordinary pedestrian.

"Kid," the male sighed and turned on the balls of his feet and looked at Taehyung with a dangerous glare.

Taehyung pretended not to notice and plucked the petals off of the rose lying on the ground. His thumb gently pressed against the thorns.

"Kid. Look at me." He hissed.

Taehyung played innocent and gently his gaze swept over the male, "Are you talking to me?" He asked softly.

"You're the only one here, ain't cha?" The male frowned. Taehyung looked over to the side and saw Hoseok running over with the same leather jacket.

"No. There's that guy over there and.." He pointed at the other males arriving.

"Namjoon," Hoseok slowly approached the male and whispered a few things. The male grinned and wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Wait. So you're betraying the leader? Mm. I should tell him you should receive punishment."

Hoseok gulped and shook his head violently as Namjoon let him plummet to the floor from the lack of oxygen.

"You're the one trying to get in the way of our leader's relationship. Huh?" The male kept grinning. Suddenly a random stranger reading a cook book bumped into him. They both fell into a ditch that was conveniently there.

"***K!" Namjoon cursed and the male beside widened his eyes and closed the book and slowly backed away.

Namjoon was about to throw his fist at the male but paused as he saw his features. He muttered a lot of profanity and ordered the others to help them up.

Taehyung slowly dove into a bush and waited for a moment before running to where he believed Suga was keeping Jimin.

Namjoon quickly found out his intentions and sent them over quickly. Once he was over the ground he helped the other male up and came up with an excuse to keep him.

"You're involved with us now. I can't let you leave," he grinned and quickly picked up the male. His cook book fell and he groaned.

Taehyung managed to find a door and gently knocked on it. He paused and rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah, totally, just knock on the door and they'll totally open it," he muttered sarcastically as he tried to find a way inside.

The door clicked open and Jimin saw the male before him. He gasped and smiled, "Tae Tae! Welcome!" He grinned cheekily.

"J-Jimin?! Are you okay?"

Jimin paused for a moment and nodded. He pulled at his shirt and covered up something underneath of his shirt.

"What're you doing?" Taehyung mumbled and he stepped closer, an attempt to see what he was covering.

Jimin heard footsteps and tensed, "Tae Tae, this isn't a good time.."

"I came to help you," he quipped defensively as he slowly walked into the room. Jimin gasped and on instinct he pushed him to the ground and sat on him.

"J-Jimin?!" He asked out of breath as what he did was unexpected.

"Shh," the male mumbled as he heard the footsteps pause for a brief moment before fading out again.

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled, he twisted his body so he was straddling the male and could look at him.

They paused for a moment, Taehyung remained calm while Jimin's cheeks slowly rose to a faint pink color.

Before Jimin could speak a body threw himself over Jimin, no pressure was applied to Taehyung but Jimin and the male were on the floor.

Taehyung was still down from shock and quickly jumped onto his feet and turned to find Jimin.

He found Suga holding a gun and pointing it at Jimin's head. The male grunted mad held onto his arm.

"Leave us alone," Suga pleaded. Finally the members of the gang slowly appeared one by one.

Taehyung was furious, "What the hell? You're literally threatening to KILL him if I don't leave?" Taehyung asked full of bewilderment.

"If I can't have him. Nobody can!"

Taehyung paused and chuckled, "That's so cliché. Especially the gun thing. Kind of overrated."

Suga paused and adjusted the gun. "You do know the situation we're in, and yet you choose to comment on that?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Oh and," quickly the male charged at him but someone pulled him back. Preventing him to touch the older.

"I thought you were nice."

"And I thought you wouldn't get in my way. Guess we were both wrong."

Suga pressed the gun against Jimin's head.

"YOONGI. PLEASE DON'T!"

TO BE CONTINUED