||Part Six||

Taehyung gaped at all the photos of Jimin crammed into the phone. He scrolled and quickly went through them. It was the same thing over and over again.

He found an odd looking folder and his cheeks went red. Obviously the photos in the folder were things he couldn't handle. The male bit his lip and slowly slid down and looked intently at the images.

"Damn." Taehyung mumbled, "Jimin is so cute carrying his teddy bear."

He smiled at all the images with Jimin carrying a plush. His blush remained as he found this utterly adorable.

He opened another folder hoping it'd be as cute as the last one.

It wasn't.

***

"J-Jimin what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb." Jimin hissed as be reached over to retrieve a simple remote. Suga quickly snatched it and growled.

"You're not going to get help this time, Chim Chim. You've gone a little too far." Suga growled as the younger looked at him unfazed.

Jimin dully stretched forward and slapped Suga across the cheek. An imprint of his hand slowly made its place on his cheek and the elder looked at him in bewilderment.

"Chim Chim?" He asked hoarsely as he gingerly touched the area which was now swollen.

"You're not my brother." Jimin softly hissed at him as he looked at the time and the door cracked open.

"Mister Park. You're excused." The nurse smiled softly at the younger who thanked God that his timing was precise.

Jimin stood up and innocently and followed the female and began signing various papers.

Suga sat confused as he slowly stood up and touched the injury once more, he hissed as the pain increased and the mark throbbed.

***

Taehyung sighed as he found a list of contacts. He scrolled through the names and couldn't recognize a single one.

He finally found a certain one which seemed familiar. He clicked the name and the phone started ringing.

"Mister Min! What happened?"

Taehyung paused and clicked his tongue, "Hoseok?" He asked with pure confusion.

"Tae Tae?" The other placed the phone upon his shoulder and tilted his head so he could continue the chat as he started mixing a few ingredients.

"Yeah. It's me." They both paused and glanced at their phones and commenced, "So. How do you have Suga's phone?"

Taehyung sighed softly, "Found it on the floor."

"Put it back."

"What? Why?"

"It's dangerous, Tae."

"I doubt it." Taehyung walked away and started pulling out the keys to his house. He then looked at his flip phone and shamefully slid it back into his pockets.

"Suga's dangerous. Just please listen to me when I said to just leave it."

"I'll just return it. After some questions."

"Questions?" Hoseok paused and his eyes widened. He dropped the wooden spoon and angrily slammed a fist against the marble counter, "DONT YOU DARE APPROACH SUGA."

"I just need to ask a REALLY important question."

"I can answer it instead! Just don't do something so foolish as approaching HIM!"

Taehyung scrunched up his face a little and shook his head, though the other couldn't see. "I doubt that too. You won't be able to answer it."

"You won't know until you try."

"Isn't that a motivational quote?"

"That doesn't matter! Just tell me."

Taehyung sighed and looked at the phone before putting it on speaker, he opened the door to his house and walked in.

He set the phone down and plopped himself on the couch. "Why does he have pictures of Jimin naked?"

***

"Now, where's your guardian?" The nurse asked with a pleasant smile playing on her face. Jimin gawked at her and shook his head, "N-No, Um. They're busy."

"We can't let you leave unless they sign, honey." She cooed and sat next to him. Jimin sighed and shook his head.

"So stubborn," she grumbled and neatly adjusts the papers. "Well, let's just call them. They can come whenever they're free."

"I-I don't know their number," Jimin lied as he watched her slowly get more and more furious.

"Email?"

"They don't believe in the Internet."

"Messenger pigeon?"

"They consider that animal abuse."

"I-" she sighed and smoothed down her dress a little and looked at the boy with pleading eyes. She exhaled and snapped her fingers. "Any relatives? I'll make an exception so your parents don't have to take you."

"Th-They're in a different country." Beads of sweat slowly arose to his forehead as his breaths were a little more fast paced.

"Brother? Sister?"

Jimin flinched and the nurse stood up and grinned mischievously, "Aha! You have a sibling. Let's contact them."

"But I don't-"

"Jimin!" Suga ran to his brother and hugged him protectively, the nurse looked him up and down and sighed. He was attractive.

"You're his boyfriend?" She rolled her eyes.

"Brother." He corrected as he placed a chaste kiss on the younger and continued hugging him.

The nurse smiled. She now knew she had a shot with him now.

"Sign this paper and he'll be ready to leave."

"Perfect." Suga smirked and quickly feigned a signature of a random person he's come to know recently.

The nurse didn't bother glancing at the paper as she was too busy flirting with the male.

Finally, in a polite manner, he managed to get the nurse off of him and took Jimin by the wrist and played the part of a loving brother.

They walked in silence until they reached the underground house. Suga opened the door and gently shoved his brother in. He locked the door and took a fistful of his shirt and their noses touched as they were so close to each other.

"Now let's see how brave you are to stand up with me. Jimin."

TO BE CONTINUED