Chapter2

I slowly walked downstairs instantly seeing my bestfriend sitting on my couch laughing at something on her phone, Nash Grier is so funny she giggles I just roll my eyes and sit beside her.

Karina is really pretty actually she has dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders and bright hazel eyes she is also way girlier then I am while I was in sweats she was wearing a flowery skirt and white tank top with her signature pink toms on.

"We should go Karina stated or we might be late for our flight" I sighed, " ok won't wanna miss two weeks with a whole bunch of girls obsessing and screaming over 10 guys" I giggled as Karina playfully punched me. " Bye mom bye dad!" I yelled upstairs knowing they were still asleep they didn't respond so I left a quick note on the table and left out the front door.

"Skips ride to airport"

We got out of the car grabbed our bags and started into the airport it was about half an hour to our flight so Karina told me she would be back in a while and she was going to get something to eat, me I wasn't very hungry so I decided to find a place to sit. I started walking and spotted some open seats and started walking towards them I went to turn around and bumped into someone " hey watch wear your going " I pout turning around to see a boy about my age he had light brown hair tied back in a bright blue bandana i have to admit he was really cute. " Sorry about that", he laughed breaking my train of thoughts " uhm it's ok" I said still staring at him " my names taylor" the boy said smiling Hi my names uh autumn" I stutter we were broken up by a loud squeak from behind me I turn around to seek Karina she looked like she had seen a ghost." Karina what the hell?" I ask giving her a weird look" anyways this is tay" " Taylor caniff!! She cuts me off screaming " what what how do you know him? I ask " he's one of the boys we are traveling to meet, if you had payed more attention maybe you would know" she said glaring at me. Taylor just stood there and laughed " so I'm guessing you guys are heading to Florida too? He guessed " yep" I said popping the p. " Hey guys come over here taylor yelled at a group of guys sitting down. They all started coming over and man they were attractive and I noticed shawn the cute one the one with the amazing voice, he smiled at me shyly and I smiled back. " Boys this is autumn and Karina he said" I just smiled and waved obviously blushing. I looked at Karina and she looked like she was going to pass out " oh my god I can't believe this is actually happening she squealed one of the boys obviously taking interest in her laughed and said " why don't I help you with your bags our plane is boarding soon " she giggled and agreed. I've never seen that boy before he had bright blue eyes and brown hair but Karina obviously knew exactly who they were, so I just shrugged and headed towards the gate. As we boarded I saw Taylor had caught up to me " hey do you wanna sit with me he smiled cutely "sure I giggled sitting down beside him I could just see a hint of jealousy on Shawn's face as he sat down what was that about I thought as I put on some music and looked out the window.

About half way through I woke up I didn't even realize I was asleep and I realized I was laying on Taylor's shoulder! " Sorry I said embarrassed I didn't mean to um fall asleep on you" I said " oh I don't mind " he smirked and I giggled " So what hotel are you guys staying in?" he asked " well I don't know It was kinda last minute and we have to find one" I sighed " hey you can stay with us! " He said excitedly " we have three rooms are we can share!" he pressed " uhm are you sure it's ok with the others?" I laughed " hey cam!" taylor shouted " is it ok if autumn and Karina stay with us in our hotel?" He yelled at a very attractive brown haired boy in the row across from us " yeah sure!" cam yelled back " see" Taylor smirked " oh ok "I said "thanks for letting us stay with you I say smiling. Laying my head back down on Taylor and going to sleep.