Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

Man she was pretty her blue eyes and long brown hair and I got her to stay with us, yes I thought as I looked over at her sleeping on me then I had a cheeky thought I got out my phone and took a selfie with her sleeping and posted it on instagram with the caption " zayum bæ" and a winky face I laughed to my self looking at my phone and already getting thousands of comments like who is she? Why isn't that me? Hah this is going to be a fun couple of weeks. " The plane will be landing in 10 minutes I heard across the speakers and slowly shook autumn " were landing in a couple minutes babe I say "

Autumns POV

wow I was asleep for I pretty long time I think and wait did Taylor just call me babe I think blushing slightly. Our plane just landed and we were going into the airport and collecting our bags I was having a little trouble carrying my bags as Taylor came over " you need a little help with that he giggled" I just smiled at him he picked them up with ease and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

We got into the car and started driving to our hotel I was sitting between Shawn and Taylor and nobody said anything but I could feel the tension between them " so shawn I say trying to make conversation" he looks at me and smiles " hey" he sais, " how's it going beautiful " I blush and look into his eyes he really has beautiful eyes I could just get lost in them " thanks I said giggling your not so bad either I joke at him but I can feel Taylor tensing up. At that moment we arrive at our hotel.