Chapter 5

karinas POV

I woke up sleeping next to Nash. Ya Nash Grier I still can't process what's happening yesterday I was driving to the airport an obsessive fan girl and now Nash Grier!! The Nash Grier might actually like me it's crazy! And autumn I know I dragged her here but I actually think she has a thing with Taylor or even cam :)

" Good morning" I heard a tired voice say from beside me I turned around seeing Nash smiling at me I laughed and started to get up hey anyone want to go out to get something to eat I say smiling i could see autumn roll around and groan " I'll come" she said half asleep " same with me" shawn said excitedly looking up from his phone. "Ok anyone else?" I question " no okay" I grab some close and jump in the hot shower wash my hair and get changed into a floral dress short in the front and long in the back I dried my hair and brushed it out putting it in a high ballerina bun I walked out and I could see the boys starting to get up and autumn brushing her hair I looked at Taylor getting up he looked amazing wow I thought "what?" He said " omg did I say that out loud I said blushing " " Yep, haha" he laughed biting his lip and winking at me I just rolled my eyes and got autumn and Shawn Nash also decided to go we started walking down the hallway into the elevator and down to the restaurant we all sat at a small table in the corner.