Chapter 6

Autumns POV

We sat down at a table I sat next to shawn and Karina sat next to Nash

Shawn was quiet and I finally decided to say what I knew he was thinking "shawn the only reason I picked to share with cam is because you and Taylor seemed really tense and i didn't want to pick one of you and make the other feel bad " "oh that's ok I guess" shawn laughed "so your not getting with Dallas " Nash joked " oh please Nash " I say " in his dreams" I giggle and shawn starts laughing then the waiter came and Karina and I got muffins and Shawn got toast and Nash got an egg we ate talking and laughing as we were walking back to the room shawn asked if he could talk to me alone I shrugged and said yes he brought me to the corner where the ice machine is "what?" I asked "um I like you autumn" he blushed and hid his face "I like you a lot and I was wondering if maybe you wanna go swimming with me when we get back to the room" he shyly smiles "awh Shawn " I say smiling " I like you too I think your really cute " I say giggling as he blushes "and ya swimming sounds fun lets go get changed" I say grabbing his hand and running back to our room I burst in and suddenly Everyone stares at us and Taylor looked really jealous "um me and Shawn are going swimming anyone else wanna come?" I say " ill come" Taylor sais smirking oh great I thought I was hoping for anyone but him to come I could see Shawn's face drop I mean I love Taylor but I kinda wanted some time alone with Shawn. " I wanna come too "speaks up matt obviously sensing the tension " thanks Matty" I say smiling I'm gonna get changed I say grabbing my favourite bathing suit I run into the bathroom and get changed i brushed my hair and looked at my bathing suit I loved it it was a little worn but it was a colourful flowery bandeau with a strong in the middle going around my neck and black bottoms tied at the ends . I come out to see matt and Taylor have already changed and shawn was in the other bathroom I just looked at Taylor he looked pretty good a new black bandana colourful swim trunks and his body wow amazing as always I think he caught me staring at him because he ran his hands through his hair and smirked as soon as Shawn got changed I grabbed a towel said goodbye to Karina who was watching a movie with Nash Hayes and carter. I started downstairs walking beside Taylor and Matt with Shawn a little bit ahead of us " shawn why are you walking so fast I say as I ran to catch him grabbing his arm " haha sorry autumn" he sais I walk with him the rest of the way until we get to the pool.