CHAPTER 4 ☮️

MANIK  was passing by the emergency exit it was his and the gangs place since first year . They always use to hangout together here . As he reached there he heard some one screaming . I quicker his pace and saw the same girl in the morning who was trying to eavesdrop his conversation with M... Neoneka .

The girl rolled down from the stairs and he ran towards her and saw her beautiful hazel eyes looking at and looks like trying to figure him out .

"Hey , hey !! Stay awake !! Hey " but the girl lost her consciousness. He looked around and saw Akash standing at the top .

"Akash what did you do !! " Manik asked him . He was angry how can someone try to hurt such a pretty and innocent looking girl .

"I'm taking her to the nurse and you better watch out , you are gonna pay for what you did " with that manik rushed to the girl and he took her into his arms . There was a spark which was like a electric shock pass through his body .

I took her to the medical room and the nurse came rushing towards him and ask him to lay her down and wait outside . He wanted to stay with her but couldn't argue .

He was waiting outside and couldn't understand that why he was so hurt to see some random girl hurt . He didn't even knew her name . He rubbed his face from frustration. Just then the nurse came out .

"Here is her phone I found it in her pocket call her family and I have called the ambulance she needs proper medical help " with that she just left . Manik opened her phone it was unlock no password nothing hmm.... well he just did the speed dial . It's didn't even ring the first time and someone picked the phone .

Before he could say something the receiver started to talking .

"Nandini serious I know you love me so much but come on it hasn't even been an hour you have been to college and bunking not good .. tsk tsk ... " the receiver said  , Manik sighs ..

"Excuse me it's not Nandini " Manik said

"Who are you and where is my sister " Manik breathes with relief well at least it's not her boyfriend. Why am I so jealous of her having a boyfriend. He shakes that thought away .

" Um well can you come to City hospital, actually your sister has been in a situation which I can explain when we meet " Manik clears his throat and says .

"Fuck !!! We will there in10 " and the guy hang ups . Well Manik leaves behind the ambulance for the hospital . Manik is waiting in the waiting room and Nandini is been check up . His phone rang and when he saw the caller ID Neoneka ugh . He picks up .

"Manik what happened to Nandini " wow she sounds to stressed .

"Well a guy Akash kind of assaulted Nandini" thinking of that guy Akash Manik's blood starts to boil . But he was also confuse why was he feeling this way for a girl he doesn't even know about . He just ignores his thoughts .

" I'm coming to hospital now " and the she hang ups . What with people hanging up on him today . Well he just shrugs it away he has more important things to worry about . Like Nandini  he thought .

After 5 mins some noises came from reception side . A group of people came running towards him . They must be her family Manik thought .

"You are the guy who called from Nandini's phone " a voice broke Manik out of his thoughts . He looked at the bulky guy full with muscles like a boxer or something .

"I'm going and checking on who is operating her " a guy leaves the group .

"Um .. yeah you are her brother ?" Manik said little unsure

"Yeah I'm Sam " " I'm Manik " they both shakes hands .

"So how did this all happened ? " Manik looked behind a man looks in his 40's but must be 50's or something in total three piece suit and his voice with full authority .

"Well I don't know the whole part of it but I just know that she was being
Um ... assault in the emergency exit of the college by a guy " Manik stutters While telling them . As he said he could see the guys face turning red and looked like they could kill anyone .

"Who is the guy " her brother Sam asked .

"He is in the custody of college security you can talk to him later " Manik said .

Just them Neoneka came running .
"How could this happen on her first day " The guy with three piece suit asked Neoneka.

"I don't know anything about this Mr.Singhanina I'm really sorry but the college will take a strict action against the boy I assure you that " Well looks like Nandini is from a big family and can control Neoneka like a puppet Manik thought .

The doctor came with the guy who just left .

"What is going on Rudra " Sam asked his brother . Before the Rudra guy could say something the doctor came from behind and said with that he took a leave .

"Nandini is alright there are no major injuries or anything she just have concussion , she just needs rest and a lot of rest . With that pain killer she will be alright . You can meet her but don't ask lot of questions . Don't stress her out . " with that doctor said and left . Manik could feel less stress and sigh of relief.

" Thank you Doctor " Rudra said.

"Thank you Manik for saving my daughter's life you guys can leave and Neoneka tomorrow I want both the guy and his parents at your office I'll be there at 12 ask them to get there lawyer to " with that he just went inside Nandini's room. 

Manik was disappointed because he wanted to meet Nandini but he know today is not the day .

Manik was restless all night thinking about Nandini as she lost her consciousness in his arms and the spark he felt when he touched her .
All night he just thought about her and her beautiful face .

Please vote and comment 😍😍🦄🦄