CHAPTER 6

Nandini was discharged from the hospital as it was only minor concussion. Though, everyone was fussing about her health and she had was annoyed. 

"Stop" she screamed and everyone froze at their place.

"Seriously stop I'm fine see"she said showing them that she was fine by jogging and going some exercise.

"Nandini please stop and listen to us take the medicine and rest" Sam said to Nandini.

"Okay I'll rest but give me space okay don't make a fuss about this. Everyones leaves the room and let Nandini rest, as they left she starts to think about Manik and how they felt sparks as their hands touch each other's. How she was lost in his eyes and what will she do?

Next day Nandini is ready to go to college, she goes down in the living room and see everyone eating breakfast "so you all started without me" she pouts and sits at her chair. Everyone's attention goes towards Nandini and the brothers look at each other and raise their eyebrows knowing them they forgot about her again.

"Again you forgot about me" She just sat beside her father on the dinning table. "Sorry" which totally sound like "suorry" Rudra said with his mouth filled with food.

"Nandini here your breakfast, chocolate pancakes only for you as they forgot about you again and plain cereal for them" Nandini's mom said and kissed her daughters forehead and sat in front of her. All the brother's groan and complained like little kids they are and others just laughed.

They all finished their food and left for their work.
Nandini drove to college and was going to park her car but a black jeep can and parked before even she could. That pissed her a lot. " Hey are you dumb or blind cant you see I was going to park there?" She said with full tashan (attitude).

The guy got out of hid jeep and turned towards Nandini and she was shocked to see him here, but surprisingly he just ignore her and passed walked her. " hey mister I'm talking to you" Nandini hold his arm to stop him.

Manik smirk and turned around and looked at her "you just got out of shock sweetheart don't piss me off so i would give you anther shock" he jerks his arm out of her hold and started to walk away but stoped and turned towards her. He put his hands in his pocket and removed his keys and turned towards Nandini and gave her the keys "take these keys and if you want to park you car her then you do it by yourself" he handed his key to her and left from there.

Nandini was lossing her temper and an idea popped in her mind. She looked at the keys which he gave her and opened his car and did drift driving in the campus . Manik looked back and saw what she was doing and was shocked to see her driving this way . She park his car near garbage and got out of his car in full on style and threw the key at Manik. he caught the keys and walked towards her "why did you park there... in that dirt" Nandini just smirked and said "it is where it belong same as his owner dirt" she rolled her eyes and walked away before Manik could say anything to her.

Manik was fuming and was going to burst like volcano anytime just then the cabira, Cabir came and said "hey, hey dude chill this is the first time someone opposed you, you should be happy year and take a selfie with her" he laughed as he said but abruptly stop as he saw Manik giving him that icy glare to him. Cabir walk towards where all other members of fab5 are standing.

Manik passed them and directly went towards the music room to calm himself. The other's followed him.... Fab5.

Manik started playing his guitar and other on there instruments.

Manik playing and thinking about nandini and how things have been with him since she entered his life and how he wants to change that .

........................................................................................................................................

Nandini was strolling around the college and looking for library . Well all of her family knows she is nerd at heart. While walking she collide with someone and saw a girl with high heels, hight waist jeans shorts , crop top , curled hair and light makeup.... "Hey are you alright I'm sorry I wasn't looking " the girl said to nandini and picked up her bag.

Nandini just smiled and said "its cool don't worry" the other girl smiled and extended her hand forward and said " Hie I'm Navya" nandini shocked her hands and said "Nandini" they both talk and created a good bond as they have so much in common.

Navya was with Nandini in several classes and as both learn semi-classical. Navya is from US she came a year ago as her dad had to shift because of promotions as a CEO. They both went to canteen as they were hungry. Well same with fab5 they were already sitting there and Manik just came from the music room and entered the canteen with Nandini both didn't realize as they pass each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKING THE STORY SO FAR ..... IN THIS STORY NAVYA IS RICH PLUS VERY STYLISH GIRL AND HARSHAD IS POSITIVE YET NEGEATIVE GUY.