CHAPTER 5

NANDINI woke up with her head feeling like someone was hammering it . She opened her eyes but because of light she closes again and moaned at the headache . She heard some familiar voices

"We need to take her from here and take her home" someone said but more people were talking , well actually more like arguing.
She moaned loudly and said ,
"Ugh be quite " she could feel her head bursting and her whole body was sore . She totally regrets coming to India, well who knew India was filled with jerks .

She tries and opens her eyes and looks around and sees all her family members with worried looks. She opens her mouth but feels dry throat.

Sam gets water of glass and helps her to get up and drink .
"How are you feeling beta" Dad asked Nandini while caressing her head. Nandini looked at him with all wrinkly face and worried about her, but she just smiles and say
"I'm alright Dad" but they know her better than her.

"Dad let's take her home today and will get medical facilities at home also" Rudra said from behind, well possessive brother on.

Nandini's Dad was so curious and couldn't wait to ask about what exactly happened others tried to stop him but he still did,
Nandini's dad sigh and looks at her
"Nandini what happened?" He asked and and Nandini and looks at him and says,

" It started in canteen he tried to hit on me and I just refuse his proposal, I think his ego got hurt and that's the reason this all happened" she said with frown and she started to feel dizzy, she closes her eyes and sees some memories kind of type.

First she saw two little girls giggling and playing in the park and their mum and dad were sitting at the bench . In her next memory see saw some boys and two girls running around the lawn with water guns and playing and laughing. She saw parents yelling at the kids for making the mess. She jerks out of her memories and start to sweat and gets panic attack. She looks around and sees no one is there and started to panic more.

Nandini tries think about some nice memories and about her family, she takes deep breaths to calm herself as. She feels like déjà as panic attacks have been very common in her childhood for her.

Suddenly the door slams open and she sees Manik standing over there and she looks him with confused expression. "Who are you?" She asked him and he just shakes his head and sighs and walks towards her and looks at her "Are you okay?" He asked her ignoring her question.

Nandini just nodded and tries to reach for the glass of water on the side table but was unable to reach it. Manik saw it and reach for the glass of water and both of their hands touched and they looked into each others eyes and got lost. Manik looking at her pale face and messy hair but she still looked beautiful in the hospital clothes. Nandini looks at his sharp cut jaw which clenched and his eyes shinning like fireflies.

All of sudden the door opened and they both snapped out of there trance and Manik passes the glass of water to Nandini and looked behind towards the door who came and they see Nandini's brother Rudra standing with his hands fold and eyeing Manik suspiciously.

"You are the guy who called us and informed about Nandini right?" Ruder asked Manik and Nandini looked towards at Manik and raised her eyebrows questionably waiting for his answer. But Manik just nodded. Ruder looks at nandini and goes towards her and hugs her tightly and she responses to him.

They both broke after sometime and Rudra ask her "it started again right?" He whispered but didn't go unheard by Manik. Tears pooled in nandini eyes as she remembers that she is going weak again and started to sobbing on Rudra's chest. Manik startles at with Nandini crying suddenly he feels to go to her and console her now but knows its not his place and also can't understand why this is happening or why is he feeling this pull towards her?

Will Manik will understand why is he feeling this way or what is the reason behind everything happening to nandini and the panic attacks?

HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADIND FOR A LONG TIME BUT IM BACK AND I'LL POST EVERY SATURDAY MIDNIGHT OR EARLY IF POSSIBLE BUT PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR WANT TO ADD SOME NEW IDEAS ........

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.......