chapter five

"Listen...this is going to sound really horrible but I kissed you because... of a dare." You felt your heart break a little. Of course he didn't feel the same about you. "Scott... he dared me to kiss you when we were playing truth or dare earlier in the week..and i didn't wanna lose the game, so I did." He shrugged it off like it was nothing, while you were breaking. "Oh, ok. Well I have to go peter." You turned around quickly and started off to your room, then gained speed so no one could see the tears coming from your eyes. It hurt more than anything you had ever felt in your life, sure you would kill Scott later but right now you just wanted to curl up into a ball and ignore life and all of its heartbreaks.

Not realizing that you had fallen asleep, you woke up a bit startled and rolled off the bed. It was a little after 7 pm , so you decided to go grab something for dinner, not realizing you haven't eaten anything for most of the day. As soon as you walked down into the kitchen you ran into Scott. "Hey (y/n) what's up?" He was smiling and eating an apple. He didn't even look concerned, and he didn't even see the slap coming. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" You looked up at him with nothing but anger in your eyes. "You dared Peter to kiss me, jerk. God how could you do that! I know jean told you i liked him but having him kiss me on a dare was just cruel!" He raised his eyebrow and looked completely confused at what you just accused him of. "No I didn't? What made you think that? (y/n) i was with Jean that night talking about how Kurt made us that German cake." Wait... that didn't add up, but you figured Scott was telling the truth... but did that mean Peter lied to you, or was Scott lying to cover his tracks. Now you were angry and confused. If Scott didn't dare peter then why did he just up and kiss you like that? Now you were really confused.

"What's up hun?" Rouge questioned as you walked into the room. " I need your advice." She raised an eyebrow, you usually didn't go to anyone for advice. "What's the problem sugar?" You sighed. "It's Peter. He said that he kissed me because he was dared by Scott to. But when I asked Scott he said he had no idea what I was talking about and that he was with Jean, and now I'm angry and confused." She looked shocked " wow, that's a doozy. Hmmm I don't know sugar. Maybe he's tryin to figure out his feelins of somethin." You looked to the floor "yeah maybe you're right. I'm gonna get some sleep. Thanks" she just smiled and nodded. Rouge was always making sure that you were ok, even if it meant keeping her up till 4 in the morning. She was a good friend and you trusted her words.

You went to sleep with your thoughts racing as fast as Peter could run. Again.