Chapter 8

Date night...

You were beyond terrified! You had never really been out much, and ON A DATE! Unfortunately you never really had much luck with those of the male specimen...it just never really worked out. There was that one guy you went out with when you were 14... but that couldn't even be considered a date really. You had hoped that you looked alright, glancing in the mirror at my simple outfit. It was a (casual top of your choosing) with some simple (bottoms of choice), and of course your (favorite pair of shoes)...you didn't go anywhere without them. you took a deep breath. 'Everything is gonna work out just fine.' you said to yourself as you left the bathroom, only to be greeted by rogue, who was smiling and had a camera. "I wanna get a picture of you goin on ya first date!" Red danced across your cheeks. "F-fine...just Make it quick." Stuttering from embarrassment, you leaned against the wall, pulling a small smile. She was funny sometimes, but in the end you really did appreciate all she did, she was like an older sister to you and you were thankful. Then the door opened.

Peter was standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "I thought you might like these, I'm just gonna set them here." He gestured to the desk, quickly placing the flowers on it. Smiling at him, it was a sweet loving gesture as no one had ever gotten you flowers. "Thank you Peter, they are beautiful. So...any chance that you'll tell me where you're taking me?" He just smirked and held out his hand. "It's a surprise Honey-bee" he winked and you started to blush again...he would be the death of you. But you barely had time to process the thought as he pulled you in close and held onto you for support,

He sped off, with you in tow. Everything was going by so fast that you couldn't even tell where the both of you were going. Until you stopped, you ended up being incredibly dizzy as the speed gave you a bit of whiplash, you slowly regained your strength and saw that you both had arrived at a drive in movie. And underneath you was a picnic blanket, and a basket of food.

"PETER! This is amazing! Even if you did almost kill me with the whole speed thing" He looked at me with a bright smile. "I'm glad you like it, and I am sorry for going so fast, but it's time to sit we have a movie to watch."