Chapter 6: The Bewildering Meeting

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Chapter 6: The Bewildering Meeting

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

I look at my phone as I go down the escalator of the airport; checking my emails from work and friends. I bite my lip remembering what John had said to me yesterday. After he admitted that he knew where he was, I convinced him to give me the address of where he’s staying, he made me promise I wouldn’t tell the cops or anyone else, Sebastian included.

I look up and see a crowd of people below the escalators, every single one of them waiting for a loved one. My eyes roam the crowd, searching for the one person I’ve been dying to see. My eyes catch his eyes, his smile widens as he sees me. I can’t help but smile like an idiot as well. I instantly feel my heart melt as I see a bouquet of flowers in his hands. My stomach does a back flip as the distance between us decreases. My feelings towards Sebastian seem to only grow day by day, and I still can’t believe how lucky I am to have him by my side.

As I reach the bottom, his arms quickly wrap around me. “I’ve missed you” we say simultaneously and laugh.

He kisses me passionately which ignites the fire in my heart. I kiss him back with the same desire and hunger. We break apart and leads me outside hand in hand.

“What about my luggage?” I ask.

“Richard is getting it, don’t worry” He says as he leads me towards the car.

I giggle, “So anxious to be alone?”

His eyes shimmer, “It might have been easy for you to forget about me, but it was way too much time to be apart from you”

“Oh, calm down Shakespeare” I mock him which earns me a narrow stare from Sebastian. It only lasts for a second because the next second his lips cover my neck.

“Your punishment” he smirks, “is walking around the office with a hickey” and laughs.

I open my mouth surprised and laugh, “lucky for me, I’m not going to office today”

“I can always make more honey” and winks as he drives away from the airport.

As he drives me towards my apartment I tell him to drop me off at the university, I tell him that I need to talk to a professor, which is a complete lie. I plan on catching a taxi from the university and go to where Dominic is staying.

“Do you have any plans tomorrow night?” Sebastian asks suddenly.

“No, why?” I ask innocently.

“I want to take you out tomorrow” He says smiling as he removes his eyes from the road to look at me.