Chapter 7: The Deadly Accent

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Chapter 7: The Deadly Accent

********

Victoria’s POV

********

“What is this?” I ask confused.

“Your new protector” Sebastian says smiling.

I look down at his feet where a chocolate Labrador currently sits up looking at me.

“You’re joking right?” I say as I pet the cute dog on its head.

“Of course not. After what happened with Cole, there is no way you’re staying by yourself.” He says.

“I can’t have a dog here, the apartment is too small. Besides, Michelle also lives here, so I’m not alone. She probably would hate to have a dog.”

I hear a shriek from behind me, “Oh my gosh!” Michelle yells and practically attacks the dog with hugs. “Is this your dog Sebastian?” She asks in awe.

“Nope, he’s Victoria’s” He says smiling.

“Aw how cute!” she squeals.

“I think Michelle is okay with it” He chuckles.

“I totally am” She says as she takes the dog inside.

“Hey Michelle, you can name him if you want” I tell her before she disappears.

“Coco! His name is Coco!” She laughs and continues petting him.

I look at Sebastian, “You sir are crazy!”

“Thank you ma’am”

“I’ve got to go, I need to get some papers before heading to your meeting.”

“See you in an hour then?”

“Of course” I say as I give him a kiss, and we both run to our cars.

***

I hear a soft knock on the door and my assistant enters, “Ms. Collins, Aiden Wilson is here to speak to you.” he questions me, because he knows Aiden isn’t related to the company.

Taken by surprise I get up, “Let him in” I say.

“Ma’am you have a meeting in less than 30 minutes” Thomas, my assistant, says.

“It’s okay, I’ll still be there”