3

I apologise in advance

That night, Donald laid awake. He couldn't stop thinking about Tronald. He's only known him for a few hours, but it feels like an entire lifetime.

And Donald may just be in love. Those thoughts scared him, because he's the president. He's not allowed to be gay!

And not to mention he's married to Melania. Speaking of her, she had noticed that her master was acting differently, but, instead of saying anything, she just assumed he was upset over the delayed wall building.

But, he wasn't. He was upset because he could never be with Tronald.

Tronald. That sexy beast in the room next to his.

Suddenly, Donald had an idea. He slowly and quietly crept out of bed, making sure not to wake up Melania. He made his way to Tronald's bedroom, and the man was, luckily, still awake.

"Hey, Tronald.."

Tronald looked up at Donald.

"Yes, Father?"

Donald walked over to Tronald and licked his lips.

"I want you."

Tronald blushed, but still replied with, "Ravish me, Daddy. Fuck me into the mattress."

Donald chuckled.

"Not tonight, Tronny. Tonight we'll just be gentle, it is your first time, after all."

Donald leaned in and kissed Tronald passionately, gently pushing him down onto the bed. In between kisses, they would take turns removing each other's clothes.

Once they were both completely nude, Donald realised something.

"We don't have any lubricant."

Tronald thought for a moment before replying with, "It's okay, go in dry."

Donald was shocked for a moment, but then his extreme horniness made him continue. He bit his lip as he positioned himself so that his hard dick was at Tronald's entrance.

"Ready, Tronny?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Donald slowly pushed in, both creepy old men moaning in ecstasy. Once Tronald had adjusted to his sad, sad size, Donald began thrusting in and out, slowly building up a rhythm. As Donald gently fucked Tronald, he allowed his hands to run all over the clone's saggy skin.

"Ohh, Da-addy..." Tronald moaned as the both came at the same time.

Keep in mind, these men are seventy, so they last like a minute.

SAD.

LONGER LASTING MEN ARE FAKE NEWS PEOPLE.

This was so uncomfortable for me to write and I apologise for possibly traumatising you O.o